Noob with a few questions. Please help guys!

Alright. My first post, here it goes. Haha

My cattle needs to get back into shape. My cattle is 22 and since it left the Army it looks like shit. Hahaha ;) Army Cattle... Hahahaah

Anyway I just loaded up with Component E-H. I took out the blue pill, the new packs now have a solid blue pill. So I have all these white pills now.

I've heard a million different ways to get the Estridol and binders out and each way sounds more difficult then the last.

I had a friend who told me about crushing up the pill and putting it in everclear and putting it under the tongue. I haven't tried this with Test Prop yet but I did use this method with Tren. Seemed to work ok but I'm sure absorbing the binders is not good for you.

I don't mind injecting my cattle with a needle. I just don't know the best method to convert it.

Anybody who can chime in and help would be appreciated.

Also if putting this stuff in a tinture of alchohol will work then please let me know as well. Because my cattle has friends who do not like needles and would like to try this stuff if it can be sub-lingual in some way. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Also I've heard something about an aromatise inhibitor. I have no idea what this is or in what form I can buy it. Whatever you guys see from my last post that you think I have to add to get this stuff working at peak levels then let me know.

I also hear that donating blood helps reduce the red blood cells. Is this necessary or good to do on TRT?

What about HGH? Is this necessary to add? I have no clue where to buy that though. I don't think the place where I get my cattle supplies has it. Hahaha

Sorry for all the questions. I promise not to grab info and disappear though. I plan to be here for a long time so that hopefully one day I can help others in my same shoes. :)

I just got a PM from a member trying to help but it won't let me reply. It's saying something about privileges not being right.

I tried to reply. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm not ignoring your message, I just can't reply. Haha

Alright. My first post, here it goes. Haha

My cattle needs to get back into shape. My cattle is 22 and since it left the Army it looks like shit. Hahaha ;) Army Cattle... Hahahaah

Anyway I just loaded up with Component E-H. I took out the blue pill, the new packs now have a solid blue pill. So I have all these white pills now.

I've heard a million different ways to get the Estridol and binders out and each way sounds more difficult then the last.

I had a friend who told me about crushing up the pill and putting it in everclear and putting it under the tongue. I haven't tried this with Test Prop yet but I did use this method with Tren. Seemed to work ok but I'm sure absorbing the binders is not good for you.

I don't mind injecting my cattle with a needle. I just don't know the best method to convert it.

Anybody who can chime in and help would be appreciated.

Also if putting this stuff in a tinture of alchohol will work then please let me know as well. Because my cattle has friends who do not like needles and would like to try this stuff if it can be sub-lingual in some way. Thanks guys.

You need to do a lot more research before you start putting stuff in your body bro. Maximize gains and keep your health. Stick around and make friends keep asking questions, everyone is really helpful around here.

i think you mean HCG and not HGH ... possible ?

and if you want your nuts to every work properly again you may want to look into it.

ai will help prevent gyno/ estrogen conversion & related sides

please take your time. go slow. do proper research so you dont have regrets.

good luck

Also I've heard something about an aromatise inhibitor. I have no idea what this is or in what form I can buy it. Whatever you guys see from my last post that you think I have to add to get this stuff working at peak levels then let me know.

I also hear that donating blood helps reduce the red blood cells. Is this necessary or good to do on TRT?

What about HGH? Is this necessary to add? I have no clue where to buy that though. I don't think the place where I get my cattle supplies has it. Hahaha

Sorry for all the questions. I promise not to grab info and disappear though. I plan to be here for a long time so that hopefully one day I can help others in my same shoes. :)

i think you mean HCG and not HGH ... possible ?

and if you want your nuts to every work properly again you may want to look into it.

ai will help prevent gyno/ estrogen conversion & related sides

please take your time. go slow. do proper research so you dont have regrets.

good luck

Agreed, If you arent sure what AI's are you are looking at running into some serious problems with your "cattle" cycle. You have to learn about natural testosterone production still, How its shut down, ways to Get your testis back into shape for pct, Hence the HCG. Do some more research first before you take the next step. Best of luck to you

Back