Not hating, but.......

Everyone wants that perfect body. Just look at how many guys in their 30s are on trt. Imagin pinning every week just to be able to get up in the moring for the rest of their lives. A lot of those guys started aas when they were too young. When your bodys not matured and you use aas you do permanent damage to your hpta. Yes not everyone has these issues but some do. I know tons of guys on here that started in their late teens early 20s and are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now. They wished they didn't do that cause pinning gets old specially when you gotta do it for the next 60 year's. Look at it like that.

i must say i find it hilarious when people say "i haven't reached my natural potential"....unless you workout from the time you are 13 until you are 35 continuously with a perfect diet and don't take AAS during that entire time u really will never reach your "natural potential"
Not so much bro. It's a figure of speech. Basically telling those who are 155lbs at 6 foot who has been lifting for 6 months to man up and wait a few years to you get a good build. Means they don't have their prioritys in line. This leads to not getting the desired results they wish for.

i must say i find it hilarious when people say "i haven't reached my natural potential"....unless you workout from the time you are 13 until you are 35 continuously with a perfect diet and don't take AAS during that entire time u really will never reach your "natural potential"

It's more of like a descriptive statement than an actual definition. You understand exactly what I mean, when I say "you haven't reached your natural potential yet" don't you? Then my descriptive statement did its job. It's a nice way of saying you need to work out more and get bigger without AAS usage. Obviously if you take it as literal as you did, you could say that to everyone that wants to use AAS.

Last edited:
Not so much bro. It's a figure of speech. Basically telling those who are 155lbs at 6 foot who has been lifting for 6 months to man up and wait a few years to you get a good build. Means they don't have their prioritys in line. This leads to not getting the desired results they wish for.

beat me to the punch. haha. still keeping my response up.

idk man it seems like alot of these guys are just idiots they want to use because they are probly to lazy to put in the work to get a good body. I myself know im not ready because I havent reached my natural potential yet im 20 years old 6 foot 1 and 165 pounds but when people guess my weight its always 200 pounds or 195 pounds around there. I dont want to use until I weigh atleast 190 pounds but I have anxiety and I start school agains tommorow and if im nervous I will use steroids to huild my confidence because I know i will have much more confidence with 20 more pounds of muscle on me. I just hope it dosent fuck me in the long run like if it is harder to gain because i used before i was at my natural potential. ive been lifting for 3 years seriously. Do you think i would be hurting myself if i used now?

i'm gonna be blunt and to the point.. ur 6'1", 165lbs and u think u have the potential to be a pro... now for a wake-up... at that height u have very little chance of ever being competitive on a state or national level, never mind the pros... u will have to get up to at least 320-330lbs offseason and be no less than 280 on stage at 6-7%bf

only one bodybuilder in the history of the sport has ever won the Mr. O at 6' or more.. that was that Austrian guy named Arnold

lastly... I'm 5'"10" 240 and I'm way too small to ever consider being competitive

sorry for bursting your bubble, but that's just the way it is ;)

Shaun47... sorry for jumping in on ur thread... but this guy needed this

Last edited:
I have only just started using this site again, was here in 2003-2005 and now seeing all this cruise and blast, i was like wtf is that? all these new combos,,, and whats more worrying people are starting 1st cycles on massive doeses which are not needed, but due to the growth of the internet its bound to happen, when i was on this board.. broadband was luxury.. 60 quid per month for a 512k line

i think its funny every time china wall gives guys a reality check about their height ( second or third ive seen). just entertaining that people want to be a bodybuilder but never realize most pros are just around 5'5. Lou Ferrigno was 6'5 and couldn't make enough $ to live off of competing.

It's more of like a descriptive statement than an actual definition. You understand exactly what I mean, when I say "you haven't reached your natural potential yet" don't you? Then my descriptive statement did its job. It's a nice way of saying you need to work out more and get bigger without AAS usage. Obviously if you take it as literal as you did, you could say that to everyone that wants to use AAS.

i don't know what somebody who is 165lb's would expect from taking steroids...i don't really know anybody who thinks they could take a cycle and turn into a 220lb monster over night

it's not like taking them at 210lb is gonna be healthier for you than taking them 165lbs...people always say why take steroids when u can get those gains "naturally"...that's a load of shit.....somebody who is 165 with a good diet who takes steroids is gonna get bigger astronomically faster than somebody who is 165 and a good diet and not taking anything....it isn't rocket science

you say "you need to work out more and get bigger without AAS usage"....you could say that about anybody that isn't a pro body builder

Last edited:
i don't know what somebody who is 165lb's would expect from taking steroids...i don't really know anybody who thinks they could take a cycle and turn into a 220lb monster over night

it's not like taking them at 210lb is gonna be healthier for you than taking them 165lbs...people always say why take steroids when u can get those gains "naturally"...that's a load of shit.....somebody who is 165 with a good diet who takes steroids is gonna get bigger astronomically faster than somebody who is 165 and a good diet and not taking anything....it isn't rocket science

you say "you need to work out more and get bigger without AAS usage"....you could say that about anybody that isn't a pro body builder

That is called justifying usage when you know you are not ready.

That is called justifying usage when you know you are not ready.

i definitely disagree...how is somebody more ready at 210 than somebody 165....just because the smaller person is naturally going to make quicker gains than the larger person doesn't one is "more ready" than the other

assuming both are healthy and have a good diet they are putting themselves at an equal risk

Last edited:
i definitely disagree...how is somebody more ready at 210 than somebody 165....just because the smaller person is naturally going to make quicker gains than the larger person doesn't one is "more ready" than the other

assuming both are healthy and have a good diet they are putting themselves at an equal risk

I disagree in most cases. There are exceptions, but generally speaking if you allow yourself to grow naturally, AAS usage can be of more benefit. Most men can reach 200 lbs naturally with the right work put in.

i dont think it is soo much how much you weigh or your age...

research is key ... knowing wtf your taking , the pros and cons of it all , and being mature enough to make a decision for yourself...

i didnt do my first cycle until the age of 25.. and i was not ready what so ever .. i was listening to the advice of a friend that i thought knew wtf he was talking about .. and luckily i found this site and figured out my friend is a fuking moron and i had a lot of things to change up and prepare for (ei. PCT) ..

either way .. many could sit back and say i was lazy , or was just looking for a short cut b/c i was very over weight when i first started cycling ... but i have put in the time and effort .. adjusted diet accordingly.. and i bust my ass when im in the gym.. im now a few years older .. still training and working on my body.. i have made progress that i am happy with.. and i have actually recently made the decision to just cruise and blast...

my point is "ready" cant be judged by a number like age or weight ... its mind frame, and maturity IMO .. now maturity includes taking in advice from people who have been in the game for a while and gathering as much info as possible .. but you still have to make the final decision on your own!!!

I disagree in most cases. There are exceptions, but generally speaking if you allow yourself to grow naturally, AAS usage can be of more benefit. Most men can reach 200 lbs naturally with the right work put in.

lol....and at the same time anybody can reach 220lb's naturally if they desire to do so

u see what i am trying to say?...you are using nothing but bro science...you are trying to justify being big as a means to show you are ready to do steroids which is far from from the truth

you should check joei rock's post

i dont think it is soo much how much you weigh or your age...

research is key ... knowing wtf your taking , the pros and cons of it all , and being mature enough to make a decision for yourself...

i didnt do my first cycle until the age of 25.. and i was not ready what so ever .. i was listening to the advice of a friend that i thought knew wtf he was talking about .. and luckily i found this site and figured out my friend is a fuking moron and i had a lot of things to change up and prepare for (ei. PCT) ..

either way .. many could sit back and say i was lazy , or was just looking for a short cut b/c i was very over weight when i first started cycling ... but i have put in the time and effort .. adjusted diet accordingly.. and i bust my ass when im in the gym.. im now a few years older .. still training and working on my body.. i have made progress that i am happy with.. and i have actually recently made the decision to just cruise and blast...

my point is "ready" cant be judged by a number like age or weight ... its mind frame, and maturity IMO .. now maturity includes taking in advice from people who have been in the game for a while and gathering as much info as possible .. but you still have to make the final decision on your own!!!

this x1000000000000000000000000000

I think most on here judge low weight as a sign that the person does not have their diet in check. Its assumed that you should be able to reach a magical number on the scale that says "your ready for aas!" While I totally agree that diet is the most crucial thing to this game I also know people have different goals(target weights), but the younger lighter kids on here probably have not given much thought to the long term effects and I would say most new comers do NOT know much about eating and do not know how to "diet" properly to be doing this stuff. Hints why 3J is extremely effective for almost everyone and helps anyone thats ready to listen and dedicate the time.

Media is why you see more young people asking and taking. People are having there eyes opened to there favorite athletes and celebrities. Before people would spend tons on supplements, but I think more people are becoming aware that is a racket and the people that market them are really on gear. So now you have a bunch of people looking for it from a young age

lol....and at the same time anybody can reach 220lb's naturally if they desire to do so

u see what i am trying to say?...you are using nothing but bro science...you are trying to justify being big as a means to show you are ready to do steroids which is far from from the truth

you should check joei rock's post

GTFO with this shit. Bro science? It is called trial and error and learning from others mistakes. It is more a matter of age than weight. If your goal is not to be heavier, then that is understandable. What do people use steroids for?

I agree with joei rock. I didn't say there was some magical age/weight that someone needs to reach to be ready to use. Show me a picture of you and I will tell you if you are ready to get on cycle.

GTFO with this shit. Bro science? It is called trial and error and learning from others mistakes. It is more a matter of age than weight. If your goal is not to be heavier, then that is understandable. What do people use steroids for?

I agree with joei rock. I didn't say there was some magical age/weight that someone needs to reach to be ready to use. Show me a picture of you and I will tell you if you are ready to get on cycle.

not really sure what a picture of me has to do with anything....i'm around 210....i'm to fat to take be on cycle right now...i'm not retarded...just pointing out how stupid your logic is

if you can reach 200 naturally why wouldn't you just try to reach 220 naturally if your goal is size?

you just kept trying to justify the use of steroids for someone who is larger....which is bro science at its finest

and i love that u say you can judge if i'm ready to take an AAS by looking at me....if that is what u think then i think u missed the entire purpose of joei rock's post to begin with

Last edited:
Back