not shut down

clman8585

bro im like 3% bf i swear
12 weeks test e . Last pin was on 10 may. I don't feel shutdown at all. My libido is still grwat. Stre lngth is still the same.. (even though I didn't have a huge noticable increase in strength). Whats the deal?

I ran nolva 20mg ed for gyno along with arimidex .5 ed. The reason I run the nolva on cycle is I am very gyno prone vut don't want to crush my estro completely...the nolva will keep any of the estro the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) leavwa hanging around from binding to my titties...

I'm wondering if the nolva is the reason I'm not shutdown..

Last edited:
I ran nolva 20mg ed for gyno along with arimidex .5 ed. The reason I run the nolva on cycle is I am very gyno prone vut don't want to crush my estro completely...

I'm wondering if the nolva is the reason I'm not shutdown..

Nolva does have an effect on the HPTA. Not sure if that's the reason but have you gotten blood work done to verify you're really not shutdown? Libido and strength aren't accurate indicators.

Also not sure if you're aware of it but nolva and Adex have a drug interaction when taken together rendering the Adex less effective. It's not recommended to mix the two.

Blood test? You can still have a libido post-PCT. I had one (albeit far less than now) when I was at 120ng/dL for years. Even conceived my daughter with crappy test levels.

Yoyr right. I guess bloods is the only way to really tell. As for nolva and adex together being a nono... ihave heard that before. Regardless, that combo seema to work for me. When nothing else does..even letro..

I'm also kixking myslef for not getting bloods during cycle. I think the test could have been underdosed...this could be the reason I'm not shutdown..if that's even the case

Last edited:
I see its only been two weeks since your last pin, maybe it was a long ester that is still just bearly leaving your system.

Last edited:
I have not seen anyone ask or have brought up what kind of cycle were you on, I see its only been two weeks since your last pin, maybe it was a long ester that is still just bearly leaving your system.

That's because his very first post stated he was on a 12 week test e cycle

That's because his very first post stated he was on a 12 week test e cycle

Yeah I caught that right away after I posted and edited my comment, but the website is so slow for me right now it wouldn't post right away

I'm also kixking myslef for not getting bloods during cycle. I think the test could have been underdosed...this could be the reason I'm not shutdown..if that's even the case

I don't think you're understanding what shut down means. This refers to your natural testosterone production.

Even if your gear was underdosed, you would still be shut down. Your brain recognizes exogenous testosterone and says "well, no need to tell the testes to produce anymore, lets shut down for now fellas!"

Back