NOVEDEX? Legal Nolvadex?

i wouldnt trust it..you need to get real nolva/clomid..if you want to add that in additon to other anciallrires that would be fine..

i once tried some gaspari products and they were pure crap...i should have had it tested because i believe they were bunk

I hate companies that name products similiar to actual steroids. I wouldn't use them on principal alone.

Ahahaha

LOL
You guys are hysterical ...I guess that's a NO.
That link is really where I want to go!

Thanks for the INFO and the link...what a good web site.

:druggie:
"Take care of the little things, and the big things will take care of themselves" -Vince Lombardi

simpllyhuge said:
dave apumbo was recomending this stuff. not saying tis good but he says it was better than novla i think.

do you mean palumbo??? if so im not sure i would take his word on much since he was caught selling fake steroids and growth hormone

Dosage?

OK, I just got my TAMOXifen Citrate (not for human consumption). LOL
Anyway, how much do I take to keep estrogen out of my receptors?
there is no dosage on the packaging...
I just started my first cycle of TEST and EQ and I am 3 shots down.
No signs of gyno yet, but Lots of guys on this site say to take anti-estrogen during the cycle as well as after for PCT.
I figured I should take some with my cycle, just to be safe....
How much? 20 ml per day, per week?
Thanks

DJJIMMYG said:
OK, I just got my TAMOXifen Citrate (not for human consumption). LOL
Anyway, how much do I take to keep estrogen out of my receptors?
there is no dosage on the packaging...
I just started my first cycle of TEST and EQ and I am 3 shots down.
No signs of gyno yet, but Lots of guys on this site say to take anti-estrogen during the cycle as well as after for PCT.
I figured I should take some with my cycle, just to be safe....
How much? 20 ml per day, per week?
Thanks

Im about to order the same product but I was wondering the same...If it came with dosage Instructions.

So I believe its in liquid form and it comes with a dropper or something like that, anyway how much do you take?

-Big Lou

Dial_tone said:
I hate companies that name products similiar to actual steroids. I wouldn't use them on principal alone.

Totally agreed.

Liquid products are readily available if you have no other means, or tabs are too pricey for you.

simpllyhuge said:
20 ml would be almost half the bottle. you want 1ml, 1ml is probly 20mg.

Ok, so the dropper is marked 1-9 ML and it says 20mg/ML...so take 2ml=40mg a day as part as your post cycle therapy (pct) or Gyno signs? ???? Is that some what right??

Last edited:
Back