Now what? Just when it was getting good

Buddha1097

I have been moving steadily forward the last few weeks. My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol feels great; every 5 day injections seem to keep me solid. I am having strength gains at the gym, losing weight, tightening up the mid-section. I have even started to moderately enjoy running on the treadmill and using the elliptical. Typically this would be cruel and unusual punishment, I hate Cardio. Whatever cardio I commit to, I constantly watch the clock – find it completely boring. Now that I am in the right place mentally/physically – I don’t mind it so much.
Until NOW – I woke up yesterday morning with a stiffness and soreness in my left Achilles area. Hurts to walk, hurts to touch it – never fails.
Any other TRT’ers plagued by and/or been knocked off their quest (temporarily) by an injury? For me, I guess it is off the Cardio and focus on diet.

I'm dealing with tennis elbow. Painful just taking a pot off the stove or carton out of the refrigerator. I've had to stop doing bis and real lite on tries and no deads. It really sucks, but it is improving slowly.

I've had that as well - about year and a half ago, product of heavy straight bar curls and upright rows. I did however manage to come back from that fairly quickly. Give this video a look, he has others on youtube, the stretching worked and still does. youtube.com/watch?v=0eQA3Igex6A and
howtotreattenniselbow.com

Very frustrating, never heals as fast as you would like, I almost always return from injury too soon only to prolong the recovery.

damn injuries.. if you didn't feel a sudden pain it might just be some residual soreness since you've started the running on the treadmill. try to bike or maybe a upper body complex with very little rest to replace your cardio. it's more interesting than cardio anyway right?
I'm dealing with 4 different injuries and i treat these type of injuries for a living! I'm in my mid-forties and nothing heals like it used to especially with low test. There are some good dietary supplements (I like EC matrixx) out there that might help you recover faster from your injuries if they are not serious. That said, if you have any swelling or bruising I'd get it checked out! Good luck.

well I have the achilles thing from time to time. 1st thing I do with this or shin splints. Buy new shoes, and or insoles

No bruising or swelling, feels better today. A little stiff but can now manage a flight of stairs w/out looking like a drunk old man.

Searched the EC Matrixx, couldnt find a retail location, any help?

Thanks

Back