Nudes of my ex

Before you take them down show is more of her tits.......They look huge in the shot in her room where she is turned to the right! They have to be like 36 D+ right? Man I would have been all over those things all the time!

hey mine may be hotter, you decide I will try to find the posts of the pics I had posted of her before!
Just wait hold on a minute!

is there a web site where people can post pics of various chicks and have a competition? like hotornot but you can make it a private group.

cmfns said:
Didn't complain about the pix. Shit, post some more. Just my opinion on guys that do that to in some way feel like got even for some bs their ex did. Pathetic IMO. Be real bud, the girls not that hot and obviously a white trash slob. As Im sure you must be too since she was good enough to be your girlfriend and you say things like "stfu ngr." She's like what? a 6 1/2 TOPS in the looks department, and probably a 3 in having her shit together. Way to go, you must be the man bagging top notch hoes like that. Thats the kind of girl you wake up next to with a fucked up hangover and an excuse to get her out of your house asap. Cant say Ive never fucked a 7. But I would have to be drunk and deffinatly wouldnt be around long enough to get pics of her. But hey thats just my opinion, Im sure out in butt fuck kentucky you're probably the man and she's probably a top notch 10. Good for you

I would give her 7.5 in looks department. Great ass, big tits!
Those are good pics AZ

This chick reminds me of the girl on Big Brother, Chelsia. I'd eat her bonch and ass, before roar dawging all her holes repeatedly. Sucks shes your ex, I bet you miss hitting that ass. But I bet you dont miss her bitching.

J you're a canadian. Where Im from you're opinions dont even mean half of shit. You might as well be french. So you can have all the comments in the world. We all know their worth down here.

whats wrong with being French?? you are a fucking tool, what kind of shit is that, you are from Canada so your opinions dont mean shit, shows how fucking smart you are. i love how people have huge balls on the internet....

Back