number in a row? ea day diff girl?

AP2

My record was 5. LMAO I can even remember names as if it were yesterday. Lets see, Melissa Monday, Megan Tuesday, Amber Wednesday, Brandi Thursday, and June was in a different state on Friday, Sat and Sunday. I know thats not shit compared to some, but I felt like a God. LOL. 5 is the numbers of woman in a row on next day I had. Just to say I accomplished this task, I didn't even shower between Miss Mon, Miss Tues and Miss Wed! Hahahaha JK I did. I think. This was all right after my divorce was starting. Damn I miss those days at times like now, but don't think I could live that life anymore. Thats right, all settled down with another baby and am not the "wearer of the pants" in the relationship... :dumbass:

when i was young i was bad....my girl flys out friday night so i fuck her goodbye....
i then go down the street and fuck this bitch ive been seeing on the side.........spend an hour or two there and on the way home bump into this older club chick on her way home id seen her around and she invites me back to her place ...result 3 fucks with different women within an 6 hour period.......the last bitch thought i was a stallion cause i went so long...ha ha ha .....the second chick didnteven realise she was sucking my girlfriends crust of my dick ......man i could fuck all nite back then now im lucky to get it 3 times in a fortnite.....

3 - Myrtle Beach a few years ago.

One was a 40 year old executive on vacation with her friends, another was a 35 newly divorced broad looking to get laid, and the 3rd was a 22 yearl old Asian stripper from the Crazy Horse. All of them were decent and my buddies approved.

Gumbo

Back