Ny pro 2013

rdog

Did anyone see the results from the NY pro show? "Big Ramy" took 1st place in the overall and beat Victor Martinez. Apparently this guy has only been training for 3 years???!! This guy is a monster weighed in at 288

honestly man I was disappointed by the line up some what..... The big ramzy guy just honestly looked inflated if I have ever seen abuse of hgh and insulin he would be proof of it. Victor Martinez is one of my favorite body builders and I greatly respect him and I feel that he had to come in lighter and smaller due to his humerus bone being fractured and before that being in prison for like 7 months. I believe 100 percent victor would have beat that guy if he could have trained at full intensity and not worried about re injuring his arm. I think in a year from now or maybe even as soon as his next contest victor will be doing great. I do commend big ramzy for winning he just has very little esthetics and his muscles lacked separation and definition. I think he looked good in certain poses but over all he really is not the direction I believe the sport should be going. If he came in 20 pounds lighter and defined and shredded to the bone I would have had more respect for his physique. He was just to blocky and bloated.

Back