Official Shorter People Thread

LiftTillIDie said:
I'll post them at the end of my cycle. You will have to keep building up all your criticism force until then.

Not at all, credit given where credit is due.

peanut said:
i dont know how much i weigh outlaws..last time i checked like 160 but i sure hope it is more now...PS, ingram looks outta control....i would love to say i am shooting for that but it seems unattainable at this point

Peanut what does your back workout look like? You've got some insane development and definition going on!!

I generally stick with betnover rows, T bar rows, one arm rows, reverse shrugs, reverse flis, heavy weighted pull ups and that is about it...generally the basics....i think if i have genetics for anything it may be a back

peanut said:
hey i am short also 5'7...i have no clue what i weigh cause my scale broke. my cycle history includes m1t and i have used it on more then one occasion but since it is banned i am restricted to legal supplements...any idea's for a first cycle with slow gains that i may be able to keep.
That bicep is fuckin retarded!!!
18 inches???

hey parrish, i have no tape measure anymore and i have no clue what i weigh but i def dont think they are that big...i would not give myself anymore then 17.5 but if they are that big i would be happy...

peanut said:
hey parrish, i have no tape measure anymore and i have no clue what i weigh but i def dont think they are that big...i would not give myself anymore then 17.5 but if they are that big i would be happy...

Mine used to be 17 but it was fat on muscle..just under 16 or about 15 1/2 now. Looking real freaky!!!
Your front double bi would rock the stage!!

parrish said:
Mine used to be 17 but it was fat on muscle..just under 16 or about 15 1/2 now. Looking real freaky!!!
Your front double bi would rock the stage!!

i just bought a tape meaure and they just miss 17 3/4 i would love to have them make 18 but i do everything i can to make them bigger but they just wont grow...who knows, it may happen one day

peanut said:
i just bought a tape meaure and they just miss 17 3/4 i would love to have them make 18 but i do everything i can to make them bigger but they just wont grow...who knows, it may happen one day

That's fucking ridiculous man, your arm is less than 2" from mine and I've got 120 lbs on you.

peanut said:

Dude you might have drawn the short straw on height but your certainly got the looooong straw on insane muscle genetics!!

thanks guys for all the compliments, i def did draw the short straw on height...lol, i would give away alot of muscle for just a bit more height. i hope by the summer i can get a bit bigger and stay lean...my goals in to have decent legs

Back