Official Shorter People Thread

Thanks guys.

In a few mths, I plan on posting a full set of pics in this picture forum.

Everyone keep up the great work. Oh, and no I am not Matt Hughes...I would kick his ass (haha, kidding. But damn, he did get owned by GSP)

reelmuscle you look great...keep up the good work, what are ya shooting for ...more mass or leaning up. Either way hope ya reach your goals

peanut said:
reelmuscle you look great...keep up the good work, what are ya shooting for ...more mass or leaning up. Either way hope ya reach your goals

Thanks man. You look pretty damn stout yourself.

Right now I am just trying to put on size. I would like to get to 180, but the lbs are coming VERY hard to pack on. When I was 150 lbs, the weight was racking up easily, now, not so much at all. So, I hope my body allows me to get to 180, but I am sure I can. It will just take time, patience, diet, and hard training. So, we will see what happens in 4-6 mths or so.

Painful Pleasure said:
looking great. nice chest seperation

Thanks man, although I do wish that my chest was not geneticaly seperated like that. I'd rather have the "full chest" look. But hey, you gotta work with what you got..:)

Thanks again everyone. It is nice to be getting compliments from guys that look like yourselves.

i just wanted to throw a back shot on here because my back is not as impressive when it is relaxed...

Peanut you look great bro, even relaxed. i think you look alot better than you think you do. Lots of bro's would love to look like you do.

I'm 5'5 and just got done with wrestling season about three weeks ago and have been bulking since the day i was done. I am sitting at about 156 right now and probably around 11% body fat maybe towards 13 . I'll post some pics when i'm done, going to hit upper 160's and then work on dieting down a bit.

If your a wrestler i feel like for being down with the season your saying your bodyfat is a bit higher then it really is...I'm not calling you a lier but i bet your a lil lower. Looking foward to seeing the pics

Normally it is a bit lower, but i hate saying i'm lower than i actually am i just figured 12 % would be somewhat accurate. I still have the 2 two sections of my abs and still have some oblique's showing but i am starting to put on some pudge from the many times each day i'm eating and all the carbs i'm taking in. Im' should probably back off ons ome but its too much fun. Only thing that sucks is that i will be going to panama in about 3 weeks. I'll try to post some up right before i head to the beach. I tried making 133 this year so my body fat was down and i stopped cutting the weight just in time i think to save most of my muscle so that was good. Now back at it!

kneel down and put your sneakers on yur knees and just start flexing...you will look short and hard like a bodybuilding elf or a tuna can chubby...one or the other...haha

peanut said:
kneel down and put your sneakers on yur knees and just start flexing...you will look short and hard like a bodybuilding elf or a tuna can chubby...one or the other...haha

LOL! Be careful what you ask for... You might just get it... :insane2:

Back