oh JESUS the pain!!!

SCG2

took my first shots of ProProp last night. I can barely walk right now. I put 1 cc (200mg) in each quad. Under different circumstances I'd just deal with the pain. But I am pro athlete and I am going in to workout for a team in 2 weeks.

I need all your best suggestions for reducing injection pain. heat or ice before shot? heat or ice after shot? massage? dilute with sterile oil?

I'm going to take two more shots tonight in my glutes and try some of your strategies. If the pain ends up being significant, I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks until my workout is over before taking any more shots.

ARGH!

A couple things could help:

- massage the injection sites often after the shot.

- dilute the Prop with a little Eq or Deca next time.

- Make sure when shooting quads that you are shooting high and to the outside. Personally, the higher I go on my quads, the less pain.

- Avoid moving the pin at all when it is inside the injection area.

- Slowly inject the oil. I have noticed that the faster I inject the oil, the more pain I am in the next day.

Thats about all I can think of right now.

Thats why I never shoot quads there are so many other places to shoot and I would never in my life shoot anything like Prop into my quads that is reserved strictley for glute!

I did a Prop shot last night in my quad, no pain at all. I held the syringe in front of a space heater until it was pretty hot. It injected so easily, then right after I massaged the whole thigh area around the site.

i haven't had much problem with other kind of props. I've used Brovel and QV and the pain is minimal. This 200mg/ml ProProp is just BRUTAL though.

on a side note... the ProWinstrol is pain free. I may just run the winstrol with a low dose of d-bol until after my workout, then jump back on the prop.

I have several vials of injectable lidocaine so pain after injecting gear is a thing of the past for me.

In my experience, prop above 100mg/ml tend to be significantly more painful (usually days 2 through 4) than lower concentrations.
I won't use or make more than 100 per any more, just not worth it to me.

SCG2 said:
took my first shots of ProProp last night. I can barely walk right now. I put 1 cc (200mg) in each quad.

Sooo ... 200 mg/ml prop, 1 cc in each quad, on the same night??

400 mgs of prop at once??

Must be a typo.

Re: Re: oh JESUS the pain!!!

Iceburg said:
Sooo ... 200 mg/ml prop, 1 cc in each quad, on the same night??

400 mgs of prop at once??

Must be a typo.

no, not a typo. i believe in significant frontloading to get blood concentration levels up to mid-cycle levels asap. i seriously don't get all these guys who say, "its my 3rd week on 500mg of sustanon and i don't feel a thing!" of course not... you've barely got any testosterone in your system at that point.

400 mgs. of prop isn't crazy.

For me quads are the site most likely to be painfully sore. I wouldn't go for 200 mg./ml. prop at all but if I had to shoot it, I'd be diluting it with eq or deca as biggie suggested and trying to put it into glutes if possible.

Also, try warming the filled barrell before you shoot. It helps. I use a hair dryer.

It also seems to help to do some cardio after you shoot. I don't know, maybe it helps disperse the oil.

scg2- are you refering to the proline gear? i read about them in this onths MD issue. the writers are sayng they are among the top shelf makers, what do you guys think?

lidocaine is what the dentist injects into the nerve before pulling your teeth or giving you a filling.

All I do is thigh injections and notice that the only time I get pain is when I inject it in fast. (Sometimes get a fever the next day but it goes away.) I will try the high and to the outside more. My question is: how do we minimize the pain from the Winstrol (winny) injections? Anything that I can add? Maybe add it to my oil base shots? Don't know. Right now I'll just take the pain unless anyone has a better idea.

Captain

let hot tap water run over the syringe for 30 sec before inject and massage it afterward make your gf inject into your ass, now there 2 reasons to have one.

ice after the injection. it is the same thing with a sprained ankle you want to reduce and control the swelling before it sets in otherwise it is to late. do your shot, massage for 5 minutes intensly and then ice for 15-20 minutes after that. continue icing for a few hours in intervals. also taking 1 or 2 advil 20-30 minutes before the shot will help control your pain.

I don't know why lidocaine would help. Its just a topical anesthetic right? If so, it would numb the area for a short time and I don't see how it would help with soreness that would set in well after the numbness wore off.

Back