OK be honest, no need to be shy, whats the highest dose of anabolics you have run

toco

Don't be shy to list it, I and im sure plenty of others here would be curious to know. Don't lie about it either. So if you have tried 3grams of test and 2grams of tren then please do tell. What have you experimented with.

My next cycle im looking at

1gram of both tren e and deca.

and a bit of sus.

U-WOT-M8.jpg

Fuck dude that's a lot. And only 300-400 test base? As I think I read in another post where "someone" hypothetically might "take a gram of this and a gram of that" lol. We knew what u meant Toco ;)

Hard to remember but my first cycle I was using up the rest of my gear and was up to about 750mgs test e and 500mgs Deca a week. Yes...I know, that's why I waited 12 more years and here I am lol.

Id never get to a gram. If I did, it would be foolish. No need for me personally

Don't be shy to list it, I and im sure plenty of others here would be curious to know. Don't lie about it either. So if you have tried 3grams of test and 2grams of tren then please do tell. What have you experimented with.

My next cycle im looking at

1gram of both tren e and deca.

and a bit of sus.

lol

This is already a bad thread! The highest amounts of gear ran are not always the best. It is what you can feel good on eat every day and have energy to do what you need to do that is important. If you use to much steroids you will start to go toxic. And not be able to get energy or eat. I honestly started to get that feeling as of lately and cut out a oral and am starting to feel a little better. People really should not focus on the highest amounts. I feel like to a degree this is a convo best kept between friends in a pm because young kids will read it and take it out of condense and we will have more kids in their early 20's all fucked up.

Lol I might be on a high horse saying this. But I feel like its kind of true.

I guess purposing cycles is one thing. I just think a pissing match of the biggest cycle ran is a bad thing. Its just my view take it or leave it lol. I enjoy hearing the occasional 2 or 3 grams of test slip out of some ones mouth with a little smile. But I just think that its bad when it becomes a desensitized subject and people do not take it as seriously as it really is.

My first cycle was in 2000 at the age of 20yrs old and was 500mg of HG Sustanon (sust) from the mexican pharma.

13yrs later, i keep my blasts from 2g-2.5g weekly.

Highest test ever ran: 1600
Highest tren ever: 800(a lil goes a long way)
Highest deca ever:800
Highest EQ ever:1100

Unless you're 250+ at avg height there's no need for grams of gear.. Sounds to me like you need to do some more research on nutrition and diet, rather than how many grams
Of gear to take.. If you're not even competing and taking those doses shame on you even more. It's your body, but still unnecessary and stupid IMO. I've ran my fair share of gear gear myself, but then again I compete and plan on going pro eventually because I've got the genetics and dedication for it.. The doses you listed are stupid for an amateur.. I don't even use those doses you listed when I'm prepping for a show. And I actaually came in second last show(NPC) so you can't say more is better..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed

When I won a college show and then placed regionally in a collegiate meet---

It was like 750 test
600 deca
100 d bol

And by today s standards I was pretty smooth.....

2 gram s to be the biggest guy in wal mart or at the beach or up the river.....silly i m o.

But.....it s ur wallet, ur heart, ur liver, your hdl/ldl panel...I hope it work s for you...really man..post a pic....I double dare you.

Isn't there a point when more of a hormone doesn't even do anything? Like, I'd imagine your test can only elevate so much until excess is just waste, and as another user said, is toxic and is rejected by the body. Also, I can't imagine the positive effects of these drugs is ANY BETTER at high doses. For a 200 lb dude, how much difference would 600mg versus 1000mg test really make? The more is better philiosophy just doesn't sit right with me with drugs.

Last edited:
Unless you're 250+ at avg height there's no need for grams of gear.. Sounds to me like you need to do some more research on nutrition and diet, rather than how many grams
Of gear to take.. If you're not even competing and taking those doses shame on you even more. It's your body, but still unnecessary and stupid IMO. I've ran my fair share of gear gear myself, but then again I compete and plan on going pro eventually because I've got the genetics and dedication for it.. The doses you listed are stupid for an amateur.. I don't even use those doses you listed when I'm prepping for a show. And I actaually came in second last show(NPC) so you can't say more is better..

I wasnt sure if your addressing this to be but my stats are...250 when bulking and 220-225 when cutting. Although i dont compete on BB shows, i compete in other competitions of performance.

lol. Come on fellas Im sure some of you have run of 3 plus grams of gear a week total?

Don't be shy

testo 1250 mg/week - weigh 242- age-36-bf +/- 14%
tren-e 1000mg/week - weigh 239- age- 36- bf +:- 8 %
deca 1000mg/week - weigh 252- age 37- bf- +/- 15%
npp 500mg/week - weigh- 230-age 38-bf-+/- 12%
mixed hormone test-tren-stano 600mg/week- weigh-190-age 39-40-bf- low, very low
stano 200 mg/week- weigh- 190- age-18- bf-17%

those are the hihgtest dose i ran for these compounds, not all the cycle i've made.

testo 1250 mg/week - weigh 242- age-36-bf +/- 14%
tren-e 1000mg/week - weigh 239- age- 36- bf +:- 8 %
deca 1000mg/week - weigh 252- age 37- bf- +/- 15%
npp 500mg/week - weigh- 230-age 38-bf-+/- 12%
mixed hormone test-tren-stano 600mg/week- weigh-190-age 39-40-bf- low, very low
stano 200 mg/week- weigh- 190- age-18- bf-17%

those are the hihgtest dose i ran for these compounds, not all the cycle i've made.

hahaha awesome bro! At least someones not afraid to admit it. Was that one big long cruise or time of then start again and use those compounds?

also how do u rate tren e at 1gram? and deca at 1 gram? Any better results wise than say 600mg?

I wasnt sure if your addressing this to be but my stats are...250 when bulking and 220-225 when cutting. Although i dont compete on BB shows, i compete in other competitions of performance.

No I was gearing that at the unintelligent OP.. You're doses for your stats aren't too bad. Plus you've been in the game for a while.. I myself get up to 260 offseason(near current weight/heaviest offseason by far) at 5"7

Last edited:
Back