ok jogging while on gear?

atali

Harem P.I.M.P
Hi guys, just need to know if its safe to jogg while on my cut cycle?
Deca/winny , if its the deca wich could be a concerne ill just switch to primo/winny.:afro:

Jog if you feel good. The Winstrol (winny) might make your knees hurt though. Fast walking on an inclined treadmill might be better for you.

I love to jog, but i can only do it under 250 or my joints hurt a bit. I also love doing sprints. Might do some tonight actually now that it is nice out.

If you can do it comfortably it's cool. I get MAD calf pumps now so no jogging for me. Can't even do the treadmill, had to switch to the Eliptical.

StoneColdNTO said:
No.....actually just the opposite. Cardio is very good for your cardiovascular system.

this guy wants to do a cutting cycle,,, i dont know anything about a cutting cycle and how to do it,,,, it prolly differs by the diet to a bulking cycle ,,, my cycles are always bulking cycles so i kno a lil about that.

my trainer in the gym said that i should never do cardio whilst on gear because it will increase the size of my heart and then increase dramatically the risk of getting a heartttack

and also the heart can grow 2 large in size and cause problems becasue there might not b enuff space inside the body where the heart is located.

so what u say about that

Thats EXACTLY what ive heard allthough when on TEST or DECA...my question is if its ok while cutting with Winny.......back to you other guys; so i should go for it right? But do you agree with jim jim while im on deca/sust?

jim jim said:

my trainer in the gym said that i should never do cardio whilst on gear because it will increase the size of my heart and then increase dramatically the risk of getting a heartttack

so what u say about that

Bullshit........................!!!!

StoneColdNTO said:
Bullshit........................!!!!

Agree 100%! That is "old wives tale" shit that goes right along with "if you don't wear a belt, you'll get a hernia" or "squatting past parallel will destroy your knees"

Now, if your shooting 2-3 grams/week, it's a different story. ;)

Back