ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

Mike ohearn is ripped as fuck, they are both equally strong and impressive but Martyn seems like a way cooler dude. I can't figure out how to insert a photo, damnit. Gotta change the subject to confuse the op, right babe? Hahah

thing is to this day i still don't know why people keep making fun of Piana. the guy is not only as strong or slightly less stronger than o hearn but is also probably THE REALEST dude in the industry. the man is fucking raw to the bone. what's not to like about him?

Lol yeah I was just saying if that's what gay looks like then sign me up .

I will say he's a little hoaky with his super hero crap though. But I guess when your squatting 600 pounds at 16 years old , while the other 16 year olds can't even squat their body weight ,, you'd probably develop some sort of self complex

personally i don't dislike o hearn per se. but that frog thing machine with wheels and the eggs he was trying to sell at some point...man that was fucking retarded c'mon

Last edited:
Lol yeah I was just saying if that's what gay looks like then sign me up .

I will say he's a little hoaky with his super hero crap though. But I guess when your squatting 600 pounds at 16 years old , while the other 16 year olds can't even squat their body weight ,, you'd probably develop some sort of self complex

thing is to this day i still don't know why people keep making fun of Piana. the guy is not only as strong or slightly less stronger than o hearn but is also probably THE REALEST dude in the industry. the man is fucking raw to the bone. what's not to like about him?

Big rich is alright he tells it how it is got to respect that people hate when guys lie about aas people hate when guys tell the truth about aas
The truth is haters gonna hate no matter what you do

Dude piana is nowhere fucking near as strong as ohearn you sir are trippin balls. I grew tired of his vids a while ago but I do respect his honesty. I just can't watch a guy driving around, buying ice cream and hamburgers for 45 mins them doing 14 seconds of tricep push downs lookin all crazy. He had his moment of fame I think it's close to over

Dude piana is nowhere fucking near as strong as ohearn you sir are trippin balls. I grew tired of his vids a while ago but I do respect his honesty. I just can't watch a guy driving around, buying ice cream and hamburgers for 45 mins them doing 14 seconds of tricep push downs lookin all crazy. He had his moment of fame I think it's close to over

hm i saw a video of the two of them training toghter, didn't saw all that difference, maybe o hearns is slightly stronger but not by a great degree i think.

also piana it's way more funny, and that's what i like about him the most. that and his honesty. his character is simply all around better than o hearn's. i'm not judging merely the athlete here, but the person as a whole.

Last edited:
Rich piana is the biggest liar in the industry remember his 8 shakes a day 8 hour arm workouts his fake plates. Only reason he kinda started telling more truth is because there was a big movement about 2 years ago and people got smart about the supplement scams. Hes a douche fake ass muscles and tells what youmg kids wanna here. Thats the only thing i respect that hes smart enough to know their are retards that will listen to everything he says and buy his shit and make him rich lol

Well all that aside, the "right babe?" Thing is used quite often these days as a joke, not to shit talk piana, just cause it was funny, and damn his ex was dumb as a box of rocks but fine as hell. I actually watched his vids earlier about him saying he found out she married him for her green card, cause it was 17 mins. He looks truly hurt. I do feel bad for him. Any video 35 mins plus of his I just cannot watch. Anyways rich piana is natty as fuck 49er his supplements are what got him that body so shut up. Ha

Rich piana is the biggest liar in the industry remember his 8 shakes a day 8 hour arm workouts his fake plates. Only reason he kinda started telling more truth is because there was a big movement about 2 years ago and people got smart about the supplement scams. Hes a douche fake ass muscles and tells what youmg kids wanna here. Thats the only thing i respect that hes smart enough to know their are retards that will listen to everything he says and buy his shit and make him rich lol

I haven't seen or herd about the fake plates or the 8 hour arm workout lol I've only seen the videos of him talking about juice and he seemed fairly honest I dunno I know that he's was in ads and shit for that mutant protein brand but that's basically just like being a paid actor in an add they say what they get paid to say if nothing else at Least he don't claim to be a fake natty like 90 percent of all the other guys out there

ok truth be told, i wasen't already following him years ago, it's about 2-3 years i know his channel and persona. if what you say it's true than ,yeah i might agree. but from the point i started to follow him on he has only been honest, so i can only judge that

other people keep telling ALL sorts of lies to this day too so. i mean do i have to write again about the magic o'hearn's eggs of power who will make you huge and ripped like him for only, how mutch it was? 400 dollars ?

i mean really? i can point you twards something that for 400 will make an average dude bigger and more ripped than he already is, probably. but they are not fucking eggs man.

Last edited:
Remember my thread... it's shake time goddamnit! That was a pun on Piana... Guy eats a billion cals a day 0 fuck given and somehow has a 6 pac . Ummmm what? He is stronger than the average bear but from what I've heard yes he has used fake plates in his yt vids and a lot of his muscle are actually implants.

Well all that aside, the "right babe?" Thing is used quite often these days as a joke, not to shit talk piana, just cause it was funny, and damn his ex was dumb as a box of rocks but fine as hell. I actually watched his vids earlier about him saying he found out she married him for her green card, cause it was 17 mins. He looks truly hurt. I do feel bad for him. Any video 35 mins plus of his I just cannot watch. Anyways rich piana is natty as fuck 49er his supplements are what got him that body so shut up. Ha

dude sara was not only the MOST obnoxious bitch i have EVER had the displasure of having to listen talk but she was ALSO not that good. i can get in the strett right now and find at least 10 girls better than her in less than half an hour. rich was blinded by that fake plastic obnoxious pussy, God knows why. and i'm still mad she will now take part of his money with the divorce thing. i really like the guy, but she needs to go fuck herself both metaphorically and literally. fo real.

Remember my thread... it's shake time goddamnit! That was a pun on Piana... Guy eats a billion cals a day 0 fuck given and somehow has a 6 pac . Ummmm what? He is stronger than the average bear but from what I've heard yes he has used fake plates in his yt vids and a lot of his muscle are actually implants.

Implants really I was thinking synthol but I wouldn't be surprised

I haven't seen or herd about the fake plates or the 8 hour arm workout lol I've only seen the videos of him talking about juice and he seemed fairly honest I dunno I know that he's was in ads and shit for that mutant protein brand but that's basically just like being a paid actor in an add they say what they get paid to say if nothing else at Least he don't claim to be a fake natty like 90 percent of all the other guys out there

exactly

Piana. the guy is not only as strong or slightly less stronger than o hearn

hm i saw a video of the two of them training toghter, didn't saw all that difference, maybe o hearns is slightly stronger but not by a great degree i think.

there is really zero comparison between O'hearn and Piana . two totally different training styles and methodology .
- Mike trains from a power lifting back ground , he goes super heavy and very low rep 2-5 reps, for a majority of his compound work with lots of rest in between.

-Rich on the other hand trains for the 'pump', contraction, and blood flow and trains super light weight for high reps , 20+ reps a lot times.

examples: Mike incline benches 405 lbs for 6 reps (full range of motion form with an explosive concentric) . Rich benches 225 lbs for 16-20 reps (with lots of squeeze and contraction and no explosiveness)

two totally different training styles where strength cannot be compared. But , Mikes training methodology is very strength focused so its way easier to assume that Mike is a lot stronger.
if you don't train for strength , you don't get a lot stronger . and Rich by his own admition does not train for strength.

Blake yeah I remember watching a video of his ex saying he got implants in Mexico, he did use synthol or something similar to that as well. It makes sense. Harveus Sarah was fine as fuck, if ur banging chicks that put her to shame you need to put ur money where ur mouth is and post em up here haha

there is really zero comparison between O'hearn and Piana . two totally different training styles and methodology .
- Mike trains from a power lifting back ground , he goes super heavy and very low rep 2-5 reps, for a majority of his compound work with lots of rest in between.

-Rich on the other hand trains for the 'pump', contraction, and blood flow and trains super light weight for high reps , 20+ reps a lot times.

examples: Mike incline benches 405 lbs for 6 reps (full range of motion form with an explosive concentric) . Rich benches 225 lbs for 16-20 reps (with lots of squeeze and contraction and no explosiveness)

two totally different training styles where strength cannot be compared. But , Mikes training methodology is very strength focused so its way easier to assume that Mike is a lot stronger.
if you don't train for strength , you don't get a lot stronger . and Rich by his own admition does not train for strength.

Very nice I like both sort of if I'm doing preacher curls just for example I'll start heavy heavy do Max 5 reps drop weight do 8 reps drop weight do 16 drop weight do 24 by the end of that my bicep is shaking and pulsating lol I think it gives a better pump than just 4 sets of 8 same weight sort of thing and I prefer starting heavy over starting light if I start light my arms rooted by the time I get to heavy
There are some lifts I dont do this with squats and deadlifts I just go heavy as possible 5 sets 8 reps
And other compound lifts like bench and such ill just go 5 sets 8 reps until the fourth set then for the final I'll drop the weight by half and rep until failure

Last edited:
Blake yeah I remember watching a video of his ex saying he got implants in Mexico, he did use synthol or something similar to that as well. It makes sense. Harveus Sarah was fine as fuck, if ur banging chicks that put her to shame you need to put ur money where ur mouth is and post em up here haha

Sara looked like a plastic hoe bag I wouldn't Fuck her with 49rs dick lol

Daaaamn dude! K well that pic of her in the jacuzzi with piana and her booty in the air sealed the deal for me haha.

Daaaamn dude! K well that pic of her in the jacuzzi with piana and her booty in the air sealed the deal for me haha.

Ah I haven't seen that one I dunno maybe just her personality that put me off I'm not a big fan of the plastic type girls

Back