ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

Well you can't be the most beautiful man in the world, 49er is. And I will never be 8% lol I'm happy around 12

jeff seid IS my body goal, becouse we share the same body shape and heith ,it's a reasonable ojective for mantiaining the aestetichs. if you listened to a SINGLE thing i said or wrote since i started posting on this forum, instead of blindly barking at me all the time like a retarded rabid dog, by now you should know very well that i aim to be a pro physique competitor and that for my category seid is one of the absloute top bodyes around.

You share the same wimpy girly characteristics too, the girl you "love" didnt like you because you are too feminine weak and emotional and lack confidence had nothing to do with your body mr "beautiful man"

You share the same wimpy girly characteristics too, the girl you "love" didnt like you because you are too feminine weak and emotional and lack confidence had nothing to do with your body mr "beautiful man"

actually she DOES like me and liked almost all the pics of me i uploaded, both body and face, i'm gonna see her this sunday now :) . i was just overeacting to some thing she said, she was probably talking about hulking olympian bbers and not my kind of body.

also i sense an increasing envy coming from your fat person. good. that's the way it should be mr "manly man"

actually she DOES like me and liked almost all the pics of me i uploaded, both body and face, i'm gonna see her this sunday now :) . i was just overeacting to some thing she said, she was probably talking about hulking olympian bbers and not my kind of body.

also i sense an increasing envy coming from your fat person. good. that's the way it should be mr "manly man"

Envy lol

Yes I went paddle boarding with it in my board shorts, fell in the water a few times, got out, raggae still playing lol best phone I've had, downloads gigs of music in minutes

Ah nice I'm going to ask Santa aka myself for one for Christmas I need a new phone I was going to buy one a few weeks back but I broke my TV (parents were right don't play with balls in the house )
So I got me one of those curved led lgd tvs Fuckin awesome but drained the bank account some

one thing I like about your 49er , is your an 'equal opportunity' shit talker , you talk shit to everyone equally . I thought i was just getting special treatment from you , but I was wrong ;)

You can only envy something you want or desire or something you cant achieve. Your a young kid you dont have a house or a career. You dont even have a woman or a family kids too live for.

all things i can and WILL obtain in due time, like all young kids eventually do.

you on the other hand will never be as beatifoul as me. even if you DO stop eating like a whale and learn some actual manners and class. you simply are not cutted from the same high quality cloth. no amount of gear in the world will give you my lines.

you are like a hulking, lumbering, noisy, old, truck. I on the other hand? i'm an elegant,sexy, young, and charming,like a Ferrari. and we both know who women ( and the general public) likes the most.

your stupid brute strenght will accomplish nothing in the long run, i on the other hand will have everything i wan't in the end.

wanna know why? for the same reason the "beautifoul man" ALWAYS get's the girl the "manly,fat ass man" want's,i don't get a "simple" girl, i don't get second class shit. i get the prom queen and than some more.

becouse beuaty is the quality of the alpha dogs in this era, not simple mindless strenght like in the stone age.

act all "manly" all you wan't, and bark even louder. call me feminine and gay some more. in the end, the beatifull always get's everything.

talking about things you can't achieve.

all things i can and WILL obtain in due time, like all young kids eventually do.

you on the other hand will never be as beatifoul as me. even if you DO stop eating like a whale and learn some actual manners and class. you simply are not cutted from the same high quality cloth. no amount of gear in the world will give you my lines.

you are like a hulking, lumbering, noisy, old, truck. I on the other hand? i'm an elegant,sexy, young, and charming,like a Ferrari. and we both know who women ( and the general public) likes the most.

your stupid brute strenght will accomplish nothing in the long run, i on the other hand will have everything i wan't in the end.

wanna know why? for the same reason the "beautifoul man" ALWAYS get's the girl the "manly,fat ass man" want's,i don't get a "simple" girl, i don't get second class shit. i get the prom queen and than some more.

becouse beuaty is the quality of the alpha dogs in this era, not simple mindless strenght like in the stone age.

act all "manly" all you wan't, and bark even louder. call me feminine and gay some more. in the end, the beatifull always get's everything.

I love seeing your rants lol a man that wants to be beautiful interesting lol my girl is geourgeous by the way 24 yrs old cant believe she chose this fat whale of a man lol

I love seeing your rants lol a man that wants to be beautiful interesting lol my girl is geourgeous by the way 24 yrs old cant believe she chose this fat whale of a man lol

hahahahaah yeah? define "gorgeous" somehow i think we might have VERY distant opinions about the subject.

you are correct in don't beliving what you just said too, becouse i don't either. assuming this girl even exists in the first place, let alone all the rest

i bet your 24 yrs old, "gorgeous" girl is located exactly at the end of one of your arms. maybe both.

hahahahaah yeah? define "gorgeous" somehow i think we might have VERY distant opinions about the subject.

you are correct in don't beliving what you just said too, becouse i don't either. assuming this girl even exists in the first place, let alone all the rest

i bet your 24 yrs old, "gorgeous" girl is located exactly at the end of one of your arms. maybe both.

Im sure she doesnt meet your beautiful man stsndards besides her looks she is a amazing mom and takes care of all the needs around the house and the kids. We live a life you would envy you see i am established and not going around crying and we do fun things together.View attachment 565765View attachment 565766

Dude u really come off as cocky and strange with all the 'beautiful' talk. Just sayin

Pics or we don't believe you...

i don't even care. i bet that if SHE exists she is as "gourgous" as him.

what a fucking joke 49er you are. The "manly" man, who does not care about other people opinions,calling everyone gay this, femminine that, yet is bitching 24/7 , 7 day a week at anyone, for everything, like a menstruated preteen girl himself.

the "manly" man

pfff

Back