ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

Harveus brah, the more relationships you go through the less attached you learn or sort of understand to be... how many you been in how old you btw bro?

49ER on the Tren again lol

i'm 26.

i had 5-6 girlfriends but nothing serious ever, and that was becouse I decided it was not serious, a girl has to really make me feel something for me to get attached contrary to what you guys seems to belive.

this one is special, 49er is free to belive whathever he want's i don't consider him anyway.

i'm 26.

i had 5-6 girlfriends but nothing serious ever, and that was becouse I decided it was not serious, a girl has to really make me feel something for me to get attached contrary to what you guys seems to belive.

this one is special, 49er is free to belive whathever he want's i don't consider him anyway.

Now it's serious, I can respect that and understand the dilema your in when it's a serious one, nah dont mind him bro hes being harsh but honest hes a good bro, it's just another opinion bro take it how you will

Now it's serious, I can respect that and understand the dilema your in when it's a serious one, nah dont mind him bro hes being harsh but honest hes a good bro, it's just another opinion bro take it how you will

I like your bike bro very nice

shut up fat ass. i have other things to to do in life i don't stay here 24/7

anyway heres your fucking pics, so you can stop whining for good, i do have a very shitty phone tough, so the quality is not over the top, but should be more than enough for what we are doing here

View attachment 565760

View attachment 565761

Matt also says he has a shitty phone we are in 2017 you had to wait 6 days more to show that pic with a blckout background. Like i said i dont care you dont get credit for all i know thats some gay friend of yours you begged for a pic. Too suspicious you coupdnt provide one a few days ago because you had to finish "the work of art" lmao

On a seriois note cant tell cuz of your special effect lighting but looks like you have a little e2 problems on the left nip your ai may not be doing its job there for explaining your femine ways

Last edited:
Not exactly what I expected but lookin pretty good dude, and you kept ur word. 9er is looking for a bodybuilding challenger...u need to wipe the camera lens off or new phone? The galaxy s7 takes really nice pics if ur in the market lol

Matt also says he has a shitty phone we are in 2017 you had to wait 6 days more to show that pic with a blckout background. Like i said i dont care you dont get credit for all i know thats some gay friend of yours you begged for a pic. Too suspicious you coupdnt provide one a few days ago because you had to finish "the work of art" lmao

On a seriois note cant tell cuz of your special effect lighting but looks like you have a little e2 problems on the left nip your ai may not be doing its job there for explaining your femine ways

it's the shaky picture, i have little permanent shakes on my hands coused by the contant use of stims. also another reason the quality is low ( but the phone sucks, too ) sorry i'm not gonna spend a grand on some fancy iphone 7 or shit just to make a pic so YOU can see it.

as i said before, i don't even care if you belive me or not. i did this just to keep my word anyway

Last edited:
Not exactly what I expected but lookin pretty good dude, and you kept ur word. 9er is looking for a bodybuilding challenger...u need to wipe the camera lens off or new phone? The galaxy s7 takes really nice pics if ur in the market lol

Are they the waterproof ones????

if you expected an EXACT copy of jeff seid for volumes or definition, well you are unreasonable. until last june i was natural, this is my second cycle and all i used was trt levels sust ( 300 x week ) and moderate level primo ( 400 x week ) + very little winny ( 160 x week ) and in my firct cycle i used only the sust (always at trt level) and some anvar ( 50-80 mlg per day ) that's all.

you just give me another 5-6 months and another couple of cycles, and than we talk about this again. i don't consider this anything near my end goal, as i said multiple times

Last edited:
I wasn't knocking u bro ur lookin great! Keep goin that's what we are all here doing! I am nowhere near where I wanna be but I'm gonna get there goddamnit!

Jeff sieid that explains a lot about you

jeff seid IS my body goal, becouse we share the same body shape and heith ,it's a reasonable ojective for mantiaining the aestetichs. if you listened to a SINGLE thing i said or wrote since i started posting on this forum, instead of blindly barking at me all the time like a retarded rabid dog, by now you should know very well that i aim to be a pro physique competitor and that for my category seid is one of the absloute top bodyes around.

Last edited:
I wasn't knocking u bro ur lookin great! Keep goin that's what we are all here doing! I am nowhere near where I wanna be but I'm gonna get there goddamnit!

to be quite honest i'm not satisfied at all by my courrent condition, i DETEST bulking, even lean bulks like i doo, i see myself way too fat right now, sure nowere near 49er sumo level fattyness but i'm not remotly close to seid either....for now.

i will get there in less than a year tough. no matter what.

Last edited:
I hear ya man, my lean bulk is goin pretty good so far, up 17 lbs without looking like a blimp, so that's good haha

I hear ya man, my lean bulk is goin pretty good so far, up 17 lbs without looking like a blimp, so that's good haha

i need to go up another 10-15 lbs and than cut to be under 8%.

by this time next year, i WILL be there. at all costs. people like Logan franklin and Jeff Said are already way in front of me and they are also YOUNGER. but i will reach them, and eventually surpass them, that is my goal. i will do this in less than a year. word.

i will be the most beautifull man in the world, it's not only about the body, it's about EVERYTHING in your image and character, true perfection is achived in balance. that is the meaning of art and beauty, the absolute and constant research for the apex of aestetich beauty!

Last edited:
Back