ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

Dude u really come off as cocky and strange with all the 'beautiful' talk. Just sayin

he started this. it's the whole week this fat ass keeps creeping on me everywere i go talking shit about me and stuff. he is the most insecure tool i have ever seen, and he calls ME insecure and femminine. tsk

i don't even care. i bet that if SHE exists she is as "gourgous" as him.

what a fucking joke 49er you are. The "manly" man, who does not care about other people opinions,calling everyone gay this, femminine that, yet is bitching 24/7 , 7 day a week at anyone, for everything, like a menstruated preteen girl himself.

the "manly" man

pfff

Did i just make it up? You are in here infront of every one acting like a girl would i dont just make it up

Did i just make it up? You are in here infront of every one acting like a girl would i dont just make it up

i act like a little girl? ahaha than you act like a little scorned FANgirl. you keep following me around everywere i go,in all the threads i post in you creep, commenting on everything i say, just to draw my attention, and YOU keep calling me gay and femminie? ahahahahah are you SURE that is actually your girlffriend and you are not THE ONE in to mans here?

for someone who tryes so desperatly to act so tough and manly you keep your face strangley glued to my ass all the time, you must really like it.

i act like a little girl? ahaha than you act like a little scorned FANgirl. you keep following me around everywere i go,in all the threads i post in you creep, commenting on everything i say, just to draw my attention, and YOU keep calling me gay and femminie? ahahahahah are you SURE that is actually your girlffriend and you are not THE ONE in to mans here?

for someone who tryes so desperatly to act so tough and manly you keep your face strangley glued to my ass all the time, you must really like it.

How do i act tough? Imbsorry but saying i wanna be a beautiful man and the true love story and a bumch of other comments youve made really feminise you and to top it off always mentioning jeff seid no grown man thats not a fuck boy pays any attention to that guy

How do i act tough? Imbsorry but saying i wanna be a beautiful man and the true love story and a bumch of other comments youve made really feminise you and to top it off always mentioning jeff seid no grown man thats not a fuck boy pays any attention to that guy

how to proove exactly my point. you have your head so deep in your ass you don't even see it do you?

it does not take a gay man to appreciate a proportioned, beatifoul lined body or face. i too find jeff seid to be to femminine ( in the face department ) but you sure as hell can't deny he is really beatifoul, and realizing that does NOT make you gay. the ability to evaluate and appreciate beaty in all is forms is not called beeing gay is called having artistic sensibility. i suppose you find gay anyone who looks at the david of michelangelo ( assuming you even know what i'm talking about here ) and find it beatifoul too right? talking about love ALSO does not make you gay. Damn Shakespeare must have been SUPER gay than, and everyone who likes his work too!

you are dull as a rock, and have less personality. all you can do is eating a shitton of food and lifting the heaviest shit you find all day, like a gorilla and than look around and pound your chest screaming as loud as you can, and on TOP OF THAT you don't EVEN have the best body here ( not by a long shot )

and yet you judge and insult everyone who dares to have a diffrent wiev about the world in general or this same passion we all share here all day long, (yeah the manly man who does not care about anyone opinions, a fucking joke if i've ever seen one )

ahaha don't you see how fucking pathetic that is? you are not alpha or anything, you are just sad.

Last edited:
how to proove exactly my point. you have your head so deep in your ass you don't even see it do you?

it does not take a gay man to appreciate a proportioned, beatifoul lined body or face. i too find jeff seid to be to femminine ( in the face department ) but you sure as hell can't deny he is really beatifoul, and realizing that does NOT make you gay. the ability to evaluate and appreciate beaty in all is forms is not called beeing gay is called having artistic sensibility. i suppose you find gay anyone who looks at the david of michelangelo ( assuming you even know what i'm talking about here ) and find it beatifoul too right? talking about love ALSO does not make you gay. Damn Shakespeare must have been SUPER gay than, and everyone who likes his work too!

you are dull as a rock, and have less personality. all you can do is eating a shitton of food and lifting the heaviest shit you find all day, like a gorilla and than look around and pound your chest screaming as loud as you can, and on TOP OF THAT you don't EVEN have the best body here ( not by a long shot )

and yet you judge and insult everyone who dares to have a diffrent wiev about the world in general or this same passion we all share here all day long, (yeah the manly man who does not care about anyone opinions, a fucking joke if i've ever seen one )

ahaha don't you see how fucking pathetic that is? you are not alpha or anything, you are just sad.

Wow what a rant! I dont think or say im better than anyone if i see someone claiming something or belittling me i just think its fair to see what im up against. If you feel im acting tough that is just your feminine side over powering your judgment. You know what makes a man a aman? Taking care of his family and being a great father. I am a hard worker in and outside the gym and have so much life experience thats why i have the right to talk

Wow what a rant! I dont think or say im better than anyone if i see someone claiming something or belittling me i just think its fair to see what im up against. If you feel im acting tough that is just your feminine side over powering your judgment. You know what makes a man a aman? Taking care of his family and being a great father. I am a hard worker in and outside the gym and have so much life experience thats why i have the right to talk

No. not only what you said makes a man a man. respect too makes a man. a thing you clearly never heard in your life.

also as i said before you stated multiple times that you keep fucking your body no matter if you don't sleep enough and you get injury after injury, wich is the least responsible thing a man in general ( and especialy a family man) can do.
all what roush, i and the realkozmo did was pointing out how that was not optimal for your ( or anyone, for that matter ) health, and from that point on we all got nothing but an endless stream of insults from you.

no one was "belitteling you" that's what YOU tryed ( failing miserably i might add ) to do by asking everyone ( inclouding realkozmo and roush, than me ) for pics, to see if you could overpower theyr opinion with your body ( the notion itself is retarded, but you didn't menage to EVEN do that in the end ) what we have tryed to do was talkking some common sense in general, in fact no one was even talking to you at first, you bounced in and from the get go you wanted to fight everyone like a little child.

well kozmo and roush might be old and mature enough to justy ignore you after a while like they eventually did, but since i am an actual young kid ( or so you say ) with me you found someone who will tollerate just a finite amount of rudness and lack of manners, and you crossed that line long ago.

if this how you wanna roll you can bet i will keep doing this as long as you wish so everyone can see exactly how mutch of an insecure,direspectfoul,uneducated,manchild you are.

Last edited:
No. not only what you said makes a man a man. respect too makes a man. a thing you clearly never heard in your life.

also as i said before you stated multiple times that you keep fucking your body no matter if you don't sleep enough and you get injury after injury, wich is the least responsible thing a man in general ( and especialy a family man) can do.
all what roush, i and the realkozmo did was pointing out how that was not optimal for your ( or anyone, for that matter ) health, and from that point on we all got nothing but an endless stream of insults from you.

no one was "belitteling you" that's what YOU tryed ( failing miserably i might add ) to do by asking everyone ( inclouding realkozmo and roush, than me ) for pics, to see if you could overpower theyr opinion with your body ( the notion itself is retarded, but you didn't menage to EVEN do that in the end ) what we have tryed to do was talkking some common sense in general, in fact no one was even talking to you at first, you bounced in and from the get go you wanted to fight everyone like a little child.

well kozmo and roush might be old and mature enough to justy ignore you after a while like they eventually did, but since i am an actual young kid ( or so you say ) with me you found someone who will tollerate just a finite amount of rudness and lack of manners, and you crossed that line long ago.

if this how you wanna roll you can bet i will keep doing this as long as you wish so everyone can see exactly how mutch of an insecure,direspectfoul,uneducated,manchild you are.

You know what you just mentioned about me? Its called sacrifice anyone that has ever been great had to struggle and endure pain. And guess what? I obtained my 1st major goal and got a endorsment from a clothing line that pays for my competitions ect.... I dont live like that 24/7 i sacrifice when its needed now i can relax for a bit and will be competing in Las Vegas next year its a step up further this shit takes years i have goals i habe big plans and already have a foot in the door in the industry. I am not gonna live a mediocre life i am goimg to do what i love. So yes thank you for pointimg out that i do what most are not willing to do

Back