ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

I dont see if you mentioned how long you both have been together. Can we get some stats? lol. and if you both have been together for a while, then let me ask you this......Is she the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you think about before you fall asleep day in day out?
if shes all that then go natty bro. Build your family. Have a long and happy life with her and have lots of kids.

i know her from 3 years now but we have never been togheter becouse she was engaged untill last april ( i started my first cycle in may lol ) and i have some strong morals concernig already taken girls no matter how mutch i like them, so yeah, i tryed to focus on other things, but now that she is free and has passed the moment : "fuck you world leave me all alone", they always have after a splitt up, well i started to think about her again, we have talked a bit and the flirting was akward at first but now i have good signs she might be in to me.

as i said maybe she just dodn't like the "cocky" guy you can sometime find in our category and not the whole category in general..a thing i could understeand after all

and to answer your question Milton yes, she is. I really think about the possibility of having kids with this one...only i also have this other dream..do you think it's compleately impossible for me to realize both?

Last edited:
Man so your not even banging this girl yet ????
And already you know for a fact shes not interested In men that look how you do or 1 day will do hmmm
Don't even whaste your time brother focus on your cycle make the most of being single and doing whatever you want and if something eventuates with her down the track then that's good if not there's plenty of other fish in the sea and plenty of them like big muscles ;-)

Man so your not even banging this girl yet ????
And already you know for a fact shes not interested In men that look how you do or 1 day will do hmmm
Don't even whaste your time brother focus on your cycle make the most of being single and doing whatever you want and if something eventuates with her down the track then that's good if not there's plenty of other fish in the sea and plenty of them like big muscles ;-)

yeah i know man, but you see i always have all this girls around it's not even fun, and also it's very rare I actually like someone, i mean for once i AM really interested, for me womans are not just interchagable you know, it's not about sex it's abot beeing with someone i really WAN'T to be, in the first place. also i don't know nothing for a fact, i had signals....in both ways tough, so i don't really know now, as i said maybe was just a bad day

does she challenge you, does she bring out the best in you? is she a pizza and a movie chick?

yeah i know man, but you see i always have all this girls around it's not even fun, and also it's very rare I actually like someone, i mean for once i AM really interested, for me womans are not just interchagable you know, it's not about sex it's abot beeing with someone i really WAN'T to be, in the first place. also i don't know nothing for a fact, i had signals....in both ways tough, so i don't really know now, as i said maybe was just a bad day

Well go for it then man like you say maybe it was a bad day maybe she was referring to those cock boys as you call em jersy shore Geordie shore looking fake tanned up retarded comb over hair style gay boys that need a kick in the face those fellas make us all look bad

does she challenge you, does she bring out the best in you? is she a pizza and a movie chick?

more like the sushi and flower girl.

you know it's one of those super cute doll like girls all in to this poetry and delicate art stuff i mean, i like flower too but i mean, c'mon i plan to inject nature changing compounds and than lift heavy stuff to obtain super human strenght and looks for a living

i don't know how mutch you would call the two "compatibles"

maybe i'm just fucking paranoid, might very well be the case i AM always on a fuckton of stims after all so... yeh

Last edited:
Well go for it then man like you say maybe it was a bad day maybe she was referring to those cock boys as you call em jersy shore Geordie shore looking fake tanned up retarded comb over hair style gay boys that need a kick in the face those fellas make us all look bad

yeah...i have the increasing feeling she was talking about THOSE guys especially. and i do agree in that case, she was just not as crystal clear with words as you right now ahahha

My wife was always telling me she didnt want me to get to big, and that she doesnt like men with too many muscles. I assured her I would never achieve too big status, and as my physique changed from skinny to moderately muscular she has decided that she does in fact like it.

If this girl really loves you she wont care that you get muscular, she's probably just been taught to dislike the huge look by the media and her girlfriends.

while some girls may look at phil heath, or ronnie coleman and go "ewww, gross" they are definatly not looking at Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman and Mark Wahlberg and getting grossed out.

My wife was always telling me she didnt want me to get to big, and that she doesnt like men with too many muscles. I assured her I would never achieve too big status, and as my physique changed from skinny to moderately muscular she has decided that she does in fact like it.

If this girl really loves you she wont care that you get muscular, she's probably just been taught to dislike the huge look by the media and her girlfriends.

while some girls may look at phil heath, or ronnie coleman and go "ewww, gross" they are definatly not looking at Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman and Mark Wahlberg and getting grossed out.

i 100% agree with you on this, i already have the Jeff Seid kinda look, gonna post some pic at the end of the cycle. so i am huge ONLY by non lifter standards.

she IS a non lifter flower and sushi/art girl tough as i said so i was not sure i could draw an exact line that way telling her: huge? ME?? auhauhauha i'm not even over 200 lbs yet i'm all but huge girl!

i have the feeling that might not have not worked

Last edited:
K guys quick update

she started liking my instagram photos about both my face AND body.

false alarm. all units back to the base.

God bless our aestetich muscle greatness!

I would totally fuck jeff seid if i was gay

and that's the problem right there. he has a way too femminine face for my taste. perfect body alright, after all i have that kind of proportions so it's not i can "hate" his. but the face it's just too mutch, you need to be at least a BIT manly to not further fuel the "budy builders/fitness models" are all gay stereotype.

i don't like to be associated with that. Zyzz had the same problem. too femminine.

wanna know who had the perfect balance for me? Plitt. now Greg was a fucking perfect specieman.

angelov is another one i have mutch respect as a figure all around. constance too.

Last edited:
I would figure out a way to fuck myself if I could look like Bradley Martyn lol

yeh i have a "similar" face to that guy. You know that's a "normal" male face. or at the very least a face that fits that kind of body.

i never liked the over androginous look many young fitness models tend to have right now. a balance is needed

Last edited:
Yea I am not in the least bit gay or feminine but he has an incredible physique, his yt videos are good/funny too. I think he would do very well if he competed. I know what your talking about i think he is as big as one could be before crossing that bridge

Yea I am not in the least bit gay or feminine but he has an incredible physique, his yt videos are good/funny too.

our proportions are similar but he is WAY bigger than me right now, like WAY bigger. Seid too is bigger than me right now i think, but sligtly, def more ripped too tough. i'm similar to a less ripped "teen" jeff seid all in all, that's a good estimation of were i am right now more or less.

even getting to EXACTLY like teen Seid ( wich is the goal for my next cycle ) in terms of mass and body fat % would be more than enough for me to be content

Back