ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

You know what you just mentioned about me? Its called sacrifice anyone that has ever been great had to struggle and endure pain. And guess what? I obtained my 1st major goal and got a endorsment from a clothing line that pays for my competitions ect.... I dont live like that 24/7 i sacrifice when its needed now i can relax for a bit and will be competing in Las Vegas next year its a step up further this shit takes years i have goals i habe big plans and already have a foot in the door in the industry. I am not gonna live a mediocre life i am goimg to do what i love. So yes thank you for pointimg out that i do what most are not willing to do

and than you get angry if people call you retarded?

NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU

we were talking bout overtraining in GENERAL than you felt somehow, God knows why, "offended" by this and started antagonizing EVERYONE in that thread. and from there you ke just kept following me around everywere desperatly trying to pick a fight in every possible way. i'm not even making that up, it's all there for everyone to see.

do what tha FUCK you wanna do man, i'm not you father, i'm not responsable for your choices, but stop harrassing people and calling them names if they think differently from you

and i'm talking about ALL levels here. inlcuding goals and wievs about life.

learn to have fucking respect for other people.

Last edited:
and than you get angry if people call you retarded?

NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU

we were talking bout overtraining in GENERAL than you felt somehow, God knows why, "offended" by this and started antagonizing EVERYONE in that thread. and from there you ke just kept following me around everywere desperatly trying to pick a fight in every possible way. i'm not even making that up, it's all there for everyone to see.

do what tha FUCK you wanna do man, i'm not you father, i'm not responsable for your choices, but stop harrassing people and calling them names if they think differently from you

and i'm talking about ALL levels here. inlcuding goals and wievs about life.

learn to have fucking respect for other people.

Im talking pretty respectful actually amd no need to worry because you will never in your life come close to overtraining

Im talking pretty respectful actually amd no need to worry because you will never in your life come close to overtraining

ok fine, thanks for sharing your opinion again about that, in a completely unralated topic, you tryed to hijack this whole time.

are we finally DONE with this petty bullshit now?

Harv what is your current stats? Height/Weight

i'm 6,0 ( 183 cm ) and courrently 191 lbs ( 86 kilos ) i have not done the plicmoetry of the end cycle yet but i'm assuming ( since i gained a little fat ) i am anyweere between 8 and 10% bf right now.

my end goal is 205 lbs at 7% by this time next year.

Anyone got a used smart phone for sale. Lost my Galaxy 4. I'm having to use an old slider phone. :crying:

Ooops off topic, sorry :sadwavey:

Last edited:
i'm 6,0 ( 183 cm ) and courrently 191 lbs ( 86 kilos ) i have not done the plicmoetry of the end cycle yet but i'm assuming ( since i gained a little fat ) i am anyweere between 8 and 10% bf right now.

Would like to see that :eek:

Cool man very obtainable. My goal now is 260 at around 12% but I'm 6'4"... Prob 1 More Bulking cycle and then cut some

Anyone got a used smart phone for sale. Lost my Galaxy 4. I'm having to use an old slider phone. :crying:

Ooops off topic, sorry :sadwavey:

I have an iPhone 5s, it was att, not sure how that works like if u need to get it wiped or 'jail broken' to work for your carrier??? $50

Cool man very obtainable. My goal now is 260 at around 12% but I'm 6'4"... Prob 1 More Bulking cycle and then cut some

i will never do a PROPER bulking cycle. only clean bulk all year around. i refuse to go over 10% bf at any time. bu yeah, i think i might mantain this level of bf while building anoter solid 10-14 lbs of muscle in this whole year, than cut a couple of points % of fat, and i'm done.

by then i WILL look almost exactly like pre olympia Jeff Seid. wich for me is more than enough.

i will never do a PROPER bulking cycle. only clean bulk all year around. i refuse to go over 10% bf at any time. bu yeah, i think i might mantain this level of bf while building anoter solid 10-14 lbs of muscle in this whole year, than cut a couple of points % of fat, and i'm done.

by then i WILL look almost exactly like pre olympia Jeff Seid. wich for me is more than enough.

We'll I'll tell ya I would love to look something like Bradley Martyn but that's a whole nother level of dedication. Your life has to be fitness no 9-5 and he started young

Last edited:
We'll I'll tell ya I would love to look something like Bradley Martyn but that's a whole bother level of dedication. Your like has to be fitness no 9-5 and he started young

too big and too tall. it's not a reasonable objective for me. i think the first step everyone should take when trying to build the perfect body is look at his insterions and proportions REALLY well, find someoe in the industry who looks or at least come as close as possible as him and strart building from there. if my end goal was looking like martyn i would be forever remain frustrated by my resoults, no matter what.

you should always beuild your body around what you already have and not tryng to rebuild it from scratch randomly since you can never reshape your bones or re arrange muscle insertions.

Seid is a plausible goal for my body shape and height/proportions. from there it's only a matter of reaching the same mass and same bf %

I'm a big dude, solid, could really get pretty beast if I choose to stick around for awhile using aas. I still have a lot to learn, I'm only 34 so we'll see

Back