Ok this is what I got for first cycle what do you think

Jimmy101

So this is what I have for my fist cycle. What do you think?

Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) - 20mg/tab 60

STANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 100 Tabs Z

-DECA 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial Z-Labs

METHANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs Z-L

TEST-CYPIONATE 200 - 200mg/ml 10ml

PROVIRON 25 - 25mg/tab 50 Tabs Z-Labs international

All of it Z Lab International

Should have done more research before purchasing gear. I have no idea what you think you're going to do with that amount of and selection of gear. Straight test for first cycle bro.

Well some one gave it to me so it's what I have. So just use the Test for the first cycle and hold on to the rest? ok. What about the brand? Ever heard of it?

Well some one gave it to me so it's what I have. So just use the Test for the first cycle and hold on to the rest? ok. What about the brand? Ever heard of it?

Your going to need more test than that for a cycle. 200mg is an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose and wont do much for you. You'll need at least two more 10ml viles. And yes Z is good.

you should run minunum 400 but i would go with 500 mg a week of test for at least 10 weeks. thats it. get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to have on hand and your post cycle therapy (pct) supplies. then you are gtg.

after a 10 week cycle of that, you should be looking good like my avi.

No one heres ever heard of z labs. Must be a new lab...

Tired of people not doing research and coming up with these idiotic cycles.

Makes you wonder just where they did this supposed research?? That's one goofy fucking concoction ..

Im still new, but jesus. Cmon man there is stickies all over the fucking place. it littereally took me 2 hours before I had a near perfect 1st cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) with test e pieced together.
READ this isnt shit you want to fuck around with.

Back