Old items never used back of cabinets - Still edible?

leetrub16

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but it's pretty basic. 2 years ago I spent A LOT of $$$ on 3 programs that were supposed to last about a year through a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic from compounding pharmacy. I got the scripts and all. Anyway, used all the inj but none of the orals except for az. So now I have 3 bottles which have all been packed in a dark bottle with the absorbers still in tact in dark cabinet. So I have the following:

Oxandrolone 50mg Q#95
Danazol 25mg Q#75
Cytomel 50mcg Q# 83
Tamoxifen 10mg Q# 30

So being these are all 2 years old should I be alright or gone bad? I've done a little research on the ox and they say that can last a very long time, so hopes are up for that one. PM me if you have questions. Thanks .View attachment 553039

They have lost some potency. Expiration dates for pharmacy grade meds mean that on the day they expire there is 90% of the active drug still left from the total 100% that was there on the day they were made.

Expiration dates are all hype on pharm grade gear, its a way to ensure that the big businesses continue to sell there goods. Hey look exp date is up now pharmacies need to dispose and restock spending more cash.
The myth of drugs losing potency over expiration has been tested time and time again. The reason most drugs have a 2 year expiration date is because that is the maximum time the producer is willing to invest into testing and having long expiration dates would mean having to house much more product to continually test. It all comes down to how stable the drug molecule is and any degradation of potency would be so minuscule you wouldn't know the difference. Its all a money racket.

I have personally have used omnas over 5 years past the expiry date and they were as potent as the first day I bought em I would say you are good to go bro with your gear.

Here is a pretty good read to get you started Drug Expiration Date - Expired Drugs and Precautions

You got var for hrt.. nice

Trust me, when I say that I know it's not normal to be given this. However, I know it's real, but didn't think my body really required it. I started talking to people on here also and I was told that would never be prescribed for HRT. As I mentioned I spent a lot of money and now I dont want to see all of it go to waste.

Back