ology's conversion kits

A

Aztech

i send an email...awaiting response but maybe this is quicker as i've searched and found nothing...

anyone know the concentration of the "solution" they sell with the kits?

Aczech said:
i send an email...awaiting response but maybe this is quicker as i've searched and found nothing...

anyone know the concentration of the "solution" they sell with the kits?

Hey man. I know you want to know for your own peace of mind, but it actually doesn't matter a whole lot. What really matters is that you know what the total volume amount of the solvent(solution) is.
The reason this would be important is so you can measure the total amount of solvent, oil, and tren to be accurate on your dosage.

Most conversion kits work. I've tried many. I never bought from the same person twice for what ever reason. Nowdays I use BA and BB and mix my own solvent. I use BA and BB because it easy to get and inexpensive and it works great.
Most kits probably use the same thing. The concentrations vary but it all works the same.
A lot of suppliers won't tell you what the solution actually is because it is
a "trade secret", although I have bought from one company whole actually will tell you.

Hope this helps. I love to talk about finaplix h conversions because it is something that I have done so many times that it is like a hobby. Weird I know. Also, I feel finaplix is a great source of tren. Some might disagree, but
finaplix has a great long lasting reputation with the livestock owners. It sells many other fina products that contain a combonation of hormones. If it wasn't quality it wouldn't work, and livestock owners wouldn't buy it.

thanks bro...i just bought a bottle of ba and bb and i'll mix my own.

Back