omna and kirachi

WALLY

i bought 25 omnas and i was waiting for the rest of em .... source doesnt have omnas anymore he has kirachi sust would it make a difference if i used some kirachi's some omnas? i need 11 more i was going to run 12 weeks 3 amps a week should i just use 2 omnas and 1 kirachi a week or is it going to make a difference

Karachi are a bit better in my opinion......yes you could run both I don't see a problem.

dont see why not...... both are blends of 4 with the only difference being the omna's use a 100mg test caproate and the karachi's use a 100mg of test decanote (i think those are the 2 that differ).

both still contain:
30mg test prop
60mg test phenylprop
60mg test isocaproate

LJ

In my opinion, all the blends suck,, unless thats all u can get at the moment...jyzza should has got it right, as usual.

Bro, no offense but you are posting out dated info! You are reading steroid profiles from the 1990's.

Omnadren, Sustanon (sust), Polysteron, and Durateston have exactly the same ingrediants.

Although everyone will have their opinions, I say what ever is the cheapest!!

LittleJohn said:
dont see why not...... both are blends of 4 with the only difference being the omna's use a 100mg test caproate and the karachi's use a 100mg of test decanote (i think those are the 2 that differ).

both still contain:
30mg test prop
60mg test phenylprop
60mg test isocaproate

LJ

LAWNSAVER said:
Bro, no offense but you are posting out dated info! You are reading steroid profiles from the 1990's.

Omnadren, Sustanon (sust), Polysteron, and Durateston have exactly the same ingrediants.

Although everyone will have their opinions, I say what ever is the cheapest!!

Then what are the ingredients?

copracor said:
Then what are the ingredients?

They are exactly the same!!

Testosterone propionate 30mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

sorry, i didn't know if the decanote or the caproate were the shared test. hey LS, do you know the when these different tests spike?

10 is a little much, but if it's real omnas from a trusted source with excellent packing, then it's clearly worth it.

So your saying Decanoate is the same as Caproate. Only reason I ask is because a buddy of mine was asking me this today and I looked in the Anabolics 2004 book to show him that they were the same and the last test was different. Omna Caproate and Sus Decanoate.

i have 24 omnas sitting in my closet, i had 15 but i dropped one. Im not ready to use them. Im gonna be doing 2 a week.

Back