on eq

VegasBoy

when i do about 400mgs of eq per week i feel real aggrresive and easily irritated especially at my girl and daughter..i plan to use it on my upcoming cycle at the end of the year.i use xanax sometimes.5 to 1.5 mgs per day..how bad is this on my liver.

VEGASbOY

What are you stacking it with?

If Equ gets you too fired up @ 400 cut it to 300 and stack it with Primo @ 300 ew. It'll cost you a lil more but you wont get too fired up and it should give you better results than just eq.

Never heard of EQ doing that, now I've heard of fina doing that. Bro if your getting aggressive with your girl and daughter, I'd drop it all together and if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) does it to you stop juicing, you don't want your daughter growing up with an asshole, do you?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Never heard of EQ doing that, now I've heard of fina doing that. Bro if your getting aggressive with your girl and daughter, I'd drop it all together and if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) does it to you stop juicing, you don't want your daughter growing up with an asshole, do you?

JohnnyB

I agree, it is not worth screwing up your relationship with your family! Your girl & daughter are more important.

To be honest, I'd suggest trying to figure out where the aggression is coming from since it's unlikely that the source is the EQ.

i talked to another friend,he told me it was anxiety!!yeah im gonna drop the eq for this upcoming cycle this year.i like eq because of the hardness/vascularity the shows eventually.i always thought it was mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) plus it help my joints majorly.what other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can i use to achieve hardness/vascularity without getting a little irriatated/too aggresive on..eca sucks with me,xenadrine,ephdra,winny does also..i heard porvorian or maybe t-3..
wodin im not stacking it with anything right now,this is for my upcoming cycle at the end of the year..

VEGASbOY

Last edited:
I've heard high doses of eq causing anxiety in some people. you must be realy sensitive to it. As for what to take in its place, its something youll have to figure out as everyone reacts to differrnt drugs differently. the first thing i would try is deca/light test though. like 400 deca'250 test pw. if you want to keep the bloat down andkeep that hard look use some ana, or letro with it.

it looks like to me that you are not cut out for the use of meds there is no point in adding fuel to a fire family first

this is one of my first few cycles..deca works perfect on the joints for me other that i dont like it too much..i liked winny??how much Winstrol (winny) do you think i coulkd take at what doses with deca so my joints dont dry out at all.i plan to do

1-4 d-bol at 20 mgs per day.
1-14 test at 500 mgs(icn)(testovorian)(schering)which is the best enth..
1-10 deca at 200mgs per week..just for joint grease
6-10 Winstrol (winny) at 20 mgs per week?..

bronco that letz and ana is expensive as hell!

bigmack..i learn from my mistakes you gotta expierment and find what works for you..as soon as my behasvior was different i stoped using the fina and winny.

are porvorian gains pretty much solid post cycle..how much do you neeed to take per day?..

50 mgs kills my joints..any on else have real bad elbows, how much deca and Winstrol (winny) could i use to get best effects from both aas..

VEGASbOY

Cycle looks good, you could adjust your Winstrol (winny) 2 weeks passed your test, then you can startpct the day after last dose.

JohnnyB

I might try to stretch the Winstrol (winny) especially at that dosage..

Any one you have personal expierence with porvorian?

VEGASbOY

Back