On Hrt, couple questions regarding my 700mg per week dose...

®ick

Hello all, Im new to the board and I can see that the info I have read, thus far in most threads are "real" and not so fictional. Im looking for some answers and any info is greatly appreciated.

Used to juice for over 7 years. Stopped because I was put in prison for 2 years. Didnt lift the whole time beause weights were not avail. anyways, had doc put me on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) 3 weeks ago. was going to put me on androgel(yuck) but he knew that I had no insurance so he setn me to a compounding pharmacy for pure testosterone( Androgel I beleive was 192.00). He prescribed 100mg per day EVERYDAY for the next 120 days (have 3 additional refills , meds last 30 days per refill). @ only 40.00 per script(month supply). Ive asked numerous pharmacists about absorption. ALL of them claim that I will absorb approx. 98% of the meds. So, in essence, I am on 700mg per week. Furthermore, my doc is putting me in an above optimal level...1600 nanos!! I was tested at 123. Damn low! Your opinions on test cream. anyone ever use?

Part II question...

Im very familair with using slin. Been using it off and on for many years. I am so used to using major amounts of gear with slin throughtout my cycle. I do , howveer, have a downfall( i get tested via fed probation so i have to have a script for juice, so I am ilimited). I want to get maximum bulk out of this 90 day cycle. Im will add slin @ 12 iu after workouts. Is this too little or should i add more. I would like to add bulk with minimal fat. Was informed that anything over 12 iu will convert to fat, since im on a somewhat "low dosage". True???

Keep me up to date on blood test results-- I'm on 150ed and have not seen the results you are talking about- now supplementing with fina, which has made a big difference. Perhaps you supplementing with a suspension product will help you. as I'm not sure of clearance time for fina?/and read it may show up as nandrolone. -tomo

tomo said:
Keep me up to date on blood test results-- I'm on 150ed and have not seen the results you are talking about- now supplementing with fina, which has made a big difference. Perhaps you supplementing with a suspension product will help you. as I'm not sure of clearance time for fina?/and read it may show up as nandrolone. -tomo
im on fed probation that DOES test me for roids via urine analysis, thats why I cant anything BUT prescription meds. And yea fina converts to nandro. Not sure what you mean by "I'm on 150ed and have not seen the results you are talking about."
What results are you referring to? I just started the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) a few weeks ago. A bit confused

ANDRO-GEL?This belongs in the supplement section.lol J/K
dont take the andro-gel and go back for a check up, your levels will still be low.tell him it must not be effective for you then,even though you been using regulary.Maybe hell give you injectables..

VEGASbOY

I'm pretty sure only 10% of the mgs are absorbed per day. So from 100mg only 10 mg will reach your blood stream. Read the pamphlet that comes in the box. It will explain how many mgs will enter your blood stream. I have taken before and it didnt do shit. you would need 10 tubes a day to see results.

kiakaha said:
I'm pretty sure only 10% of the mgs are absorbed per day. So from 100mg only 10 mg will reach your blood stream. Read the pamphlet that comes in the box. It will explain how many mgs will enter your blood stream. I have taken before and it didnt do shit. you would need 10 tubes a day to see results.

Kiahaka,
I just re-read my post. I did NOT get prescribed andro-gel. I was prescribed pure testosterone cream from a compounding pharmacy. So there are no pamphlets/brochures on the product because the pharmacy is creating the med out of raw materials.
no name brand/patent=60-70% cheaper. There are few "compounding pharamcies". Its pure test powder w/ chrysin added(as an anti-estro) in a cream form. Im not sure why the doc didnt put me on injections. Cream may be stronger. If I had to get injections, I would have to come in regularly.(weekly or bi weekly)

Welcome to Steroidology Bro

I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and have a script for test cyp, do as Vegas Boy said. Try to get a script for test, unless you feel this would lead to using other compounds that would violate your parole. It's not worth doing life on the installment plan.

JohnnyB

I appreciate everyones feedback. Yea, Im sure I could probably get the oil as opposed to the cream that I have(if I really really wanted to), however, test is test. Mine is just in a cream form. I have yet to hear some negatives about "compounded test cream". Androgel®, yea, I hear is weak. My pharmacist assured me that Im getting 98% absorption with my daily 100mg test cream. What justice would it do for me, had I went to the oil? Oil injections are 200mg per week, if not, every other week.

ALSO anyone have an answer to my original question, PART II??

Test is test but not in this case and i think you know this.
Some doctors will talk just so they can hear themselves speak.
why dont you pm BUFFDOC on this board.

VEGASbOY

StoneColdNTO said:
Sorry......... but there is no way you are getting 100 mg/day of Test from that "compounded test cream".
That's ture cause if you were they could perscibe 700mg a week, you'd be on a cycle not HRT

JohnnyB

®ick said:

Part II question...

Im very familair with using slin. Been using it off and on for many years. I am so used to using major amounts of gear with slin throughtout my cycle. I do , howveer, have a downfall( i get tested via fed probation so i have to have a script for juice, so I am ilimited). I want to get maximum bulk out of this 90 day cycle. Im will add slin @ 12 iu after workouts. Is this too little or should i add more. I would like to add bulk with minimal fat. Was informed that anything over 12 iu will convert to fat, since im on a somewhat "low dosage". True???

I am using 2iu every morning, 6iu in afternoon on off days, and 14iu post workout. Slin does not convert to fat. I have lost weight since I have been on it. Keep a good diet and eat no fats for a few hours after using and you will be fine. Use the search engine and search for slin in post tittles. There are alot of good posts here.

Re: Re: On Hrt, couple questions regarding my 700mg per week dose...

dude2003 said:
I am using 2iu every morning, 6iu in afternoon on off days, and 14iu post workout. Slin does not convert to fat. I have lost weight since I have been on it. Keep a good diet and eat no fats for a few hours after using and you will be fine. Use the search engine and search for slin in post tittles. There are alot of good posts here.

Are you only using slin?

VEGASbOY

Thats what i was trying to say- the absorption rate is not going to be there --I can attest to this -tomo

Re: Re: Re: On Hrt, couple questions regarding my 700mg per week dose...

VegasBoy said:
Are you only using slin?

VEGASbOY

I finished a sust/dbol cycle 4 weeks ago and I am using the slin to keep my gains. I also had a small amount of GH given to me so I am using it to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: On Hrt, couple questions regarding my 700mg per week dose...

dude2003 said:
I finished a sust/dbol cycle 4 weeks ago and I am using the slin to keep my gains. I also had a small amount of GH given to me so I am using it to.

Slin alone can help you keep gains?
i've been around a long time but never thought of using slin or gh(never read up on it either).
it looks like i will in the future.

Whats a safe dosage of slin to take daily(little as possiable?anybody?

VEGASbOY

Back