? On my cycle, 1000mg test 400mg tren e

Phillyh82

I'm running 900mg test with 400 mg tren e. Is this too much test or should I take it down to 600mg or so? I know some people like the tren to be the base and others with the test..

test alongside tren is there mostly for keeping ya sh*t working as tren will shut you down hard and will bind before the test, basically your gonna grow from the tren not so much the test which is why people use tren over test when using both together, Last test/tren i cycled i ran 600 tren e and 300 test e and that cycle went great but individuals are different more input from someone like megatron or tbonexl would be needed here (sorry if my descriptions are off i was trying to put the basic jist on lol)

I'm running 900mg test with 400 mg tren e. Is this too much test or should I take it down to 600mg or so? I know some people like the tren to be the base and others with the test..

What cycles have you run in the past? Age? Height? Weight? Bodyfat %? Years training?

Are you bulking or cutting? What are your on-cycle diet macros?

What ancillaries are you running?

----------------

I would not worry about "overloading" your androgen receptors and this or that binding first.

I've never ran a gram of test yet. Haven't felt the need to. There comes a point of diminishing returns. You gotta be a pretty good sized mofo to use a gram of test with tren imo...

Ok let me run all this info for ya. I'm 33 now 6'2 started off at 264 and now at 244 with around 20% body fat. I ran a lot of gear from the ages of 20-25 but mainly test(sust at 500mg ew) decca,Eq, winny, test suspension, dbol. I've been training for 15 years now but took a long break from gear and been back on since a year ago. My first go at tren but this is week 7 now and it's going well with 3500 calories, 320 protein, 350 carbs, 65-70 fats. But my main goal was cutting cycle. I use Arimidex 1mg ed along with hcg at 1000iu ew. I just wanted some knowledge from someone more experienced with tren. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. Thanks guys. Oh and I also have nolva and Clomid for pct after 20 weeks. Btw tbonexi lol my buddy said the same thing and is shocked that I handle this cycle so well. Normal sides from tren including night sweats, cramps, insomnia(but not bad) and high blood pressure. Of course I'm attributing the sides to the tren and it could have a little to do with the gram of test. Thanks again for any help

Last edited:
Thanks man. I've heard the same info. Now wondering if I should drop it down or wait for the next cycle.

Ok let me run all this info for ya. I'm 33 now 6'2 started off at 264 and now at 244 with around 20% body fat. I ran a lot of gear from the ages of 20-25 but mainly test(sust at 500mg ew) decca,Eq, winny, test suspension, dbol. I've been training for 15 years now but took a long break from gear and been back on since a year ago. My first go at tren but this is week 7 now and it's going well with 3500 calories, 320 protein, 350 carbs, 65-70 fats. But my main goal was cutting cycle. I use Arimidex 1mg ed along with hcg at 1000iu ew. I just wanted some knowledge from someone more experienced with tren. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. Thanks guys. Oh and I also have nolva and Clomid for pct after 20 weeks. Btw tbonexi lol my buddy said the same thing and is shocked that I handle this cycle so well. Normal sides from tren including night sweats, cramps, insomnia(but not bad) and high blood pressure. Of course I'm attributing the sides to the tren and it could have a little to do with the gram of test. Thanks again for any help

You need to get some blood work done. I don't use that much AI on cycles two to three times your dose. I realize you're at a higher body fat, but 7mg of adex a week is what they give female cancer patients.

You don't want to crush that estradiol.

Aside from making estradiol control easier, there's really no steadfast rule stating you have to run xxmg of test with xxmg if tren. Yes, tren does have a higher binding affinity, but your body will create plenty of receptors to keep things going. ;)

My .02c :)

tren and test fight for the same androgen receptor..

this is your first run with tren..

tren is much more powerful than test.. i personally would lower my test dosage since they both battle for the same thing

Sorry I meant to put eod. I take 1mg adex every other day. Thanks for all the input. I'm gonna knock the test down to 400 ew and see how that goes. I'll post my blood work when I receive them back.

My general rule for me is...

if the test goes up - the tren goes down... if the tren goes up - the test goes down.

Everyone is different and will "react or respond"... based on the ratios... it's a little like how the body works with medicine...

If the body has a "reaction" to medicine, that means the body is rejection or not coping with it.

If the body "responds" to medicine... that means it's working and it's healing - gear works somewhat in the same manner.

Just like 3J mentions - they are both fighting for the same receptor - (the androgen receptor)... so there isn't a need for both to be
dosed very high.

Halfwit also makes a very good point - you do not want to crash your estrogen by running an AI too high.

A "bench mark" for my two types of test and tren cycles, when one is running high - is as follows...

Tren 800mg (give or take) - Test very low - 200-300mg
Test 800mg (give or take) - Tren very low - 200-400mg.

By keeping the ratio in that manner - I'm perfectly fine running Aromasin 20mg EOD or 10mg ED - but EOD works fine for me.

Either dose -hCG at 500iu's twice a week throughout the whole cycle... 5 weeks on 1 week off - "repeat."

Also - once in a while, I hear some people say progesterone can issue with tren... but tren really has near zero pro gestational activity...
and I believe it's nothing more than a myth.

Back