on my second week of post cycle therapy

TriniJuice

I am banned!
Like the title says, im on my second week of pct and my nuts have returned to their original size... should I continue doing nolvadex protocol 40/40/20/20

Testicular size is not necesarily indictive of a fully "reset" HPTA".

The T in H P T A is covered...

Why not ?

imdennis

Y r u so negative ? OP run it out to be safe. That's my advice.

Really. He asked for an opinion; did not make a statement.

Ur red bar count is indicative of how well you are received around here. I am not picking on you but will have you in my cross-hairs until you either offer something constructive or at least not be so critical.

I know lots of people, mainly women just like you. 19-52. I go through women like you do tampons son. I fuck em and ban them from my address. I LIVE here. You ll be tolerated until you mellow out or go haunt some other site with your negative nonsense.

imdennis....Smart off and your done.

I double dare you.

Can t we be nicer to one another.

I do not want to make an example of you but at times we gotta SHOOT a member of the team..medivac em out . Remove a weak link in the chain in order to achieve our goals or make sure ALL variables are factored in or OUT.

{Please accept the flaming like a man, admit your in need of change or embrace the punishment. Like my Di said in hell week " The beating won t stop until moral improves")

Last edited:
imdennis

Y r u so negative ? OP run it out to be safe. That's my advice.

Really. He asked for an opinion; did not make a statement.

Ur red bar count is indicative of how well you are received around here. I am not picking on you but will have you in my cross-hairs until you either offer something constructive or at least not be so critical.

I know lots of people, mainly women just like you. 19-52. I go through women like you do tampons son. I fuck em and ban them from my address. I LIVE here. You ll be tolerated until you mellow out or go haunt some other site with your negative nonsense.

imdennis....Smart off and your done.

I double dare you.

Can t we be nicer to one another.

I do not want to make an example of you but at times we gotta SHOOT a member of the team..medivac em out . Remove a weak link in the chain in order to achieve our goals or make sure ALL variables are factored in or OUT.

{Please accept the flaming like a man, admit your in need of change or embrace the punishment. Like my Di said in hell week " The beating won t stop until moral improves")

u wut m8? it's not negative feed back, its the truth, if he thinks that just cause his balls grew back that hes in the clear then obviously he shouldn't of touched gear untill he actually researched, if i recall wasn't ology there to point out other peoples problems?, what your doing is encouraging people to just wing it with their cycle and if things go south they can just come here and ask, while im saying they should research more...

Last edited:
What part of anything I said indicates wing it ? "Why not" was a question that implied, why would he stop.

You and I are good, I hope mate.

I see your point where that could have been misconstrued but believe my point is clear...and is yours.

If there was any confusion..I stand corrected.

i aint got any problems, just calling it as is, he should of researched it, rather then being around the bush, why not just get straight to the point with people? we're not here to baby them through it, steroids aren't really meant to be played around with

thank for the input guys, will definitely continue....has anybody experienced nights sweats from nolva....just got finished blow drying my bed lol i usually take a full 40mg dosage in the evening at one time could this be the reason

Just continue the protocol. Your nuts being back to their original size does not mean the full htpa axis is recovered.

Back