On trt and wanted extra kick

Steve78

On trt currently but want an extra kick here and there. Some of the options I can get via my hrt clinic are oxandrolone, nandrolone and hgh (way too expensive). Concerns are overal health, i.e. Cholesterol etc, and nothing to harsh on hair (very mild loss currently).

My thoughts was maybe 3, 4-week cycles of oxandrolone and hope it doesn't wreck my hdl vs low dose nandrolone like 250 x 16 weeks...

I have read nandrolone can mess with brain chemistry, affect thyroid and there was a study claiming nandrolone was 11x more toxic to vascular endothelial... so I’m leaning to short burst of oxandrolone, 50 mg x 4 weeks (remember all in addition to my current trt regimen)
Thoughts?

What are your goals? What is your body composition like? How is your diet? Diet is key!! Each compound will do something different and you should take a specific compound depending on what your goal is. Decca is great at a lower dose. It depends if you want to cut or gain muscle. Anavar is a good choice if you want to cut, or lean out.

Slhardee has some good points.

Also would be interested in the Doses that the Clinic would give for each compound.

Don't see them giving Moderately High Doses for either Var or Deca.
So that could be a Determining Factor in your Decision............................... JP
P.S.
Diet and Training are always going to be the Defining Key with any Blast, and, or, Cycle.

Doubt a clinic is gonna give you enough var to help much. List some goals and stats........then some guys on here can help ya out. Good luck bro

On trt currently but want an extra kick here and there. Some of the options I can get via my hrt clinic are oxandrolone, nandrolone and hgh (way too expensive). Concerns are overal health, i.e. Cholesterol etc, and nothing to harsh on hair (very mild loss currently).

My thoughts was maybe 3, 4-week cycles of oxandrolone and hope it doesn't wreck my hdl vs low dose nandrolone like 250 x 16 weeks...

I have read nandrolone can mess with brain chemistry, affect thyroid and there was a study claiming nandrolone was 11x more toxic to vascular endothelial... so I***8217;m leaning to short burst of oxandrolone, 50 mg x 4 weeks (remember all in addition to my current trt regimen)
Thoughts?
What do you want to achieve? what does here and there mean? what are you pinning now?

Back