One thing I've noticed about Pinnacle products

PinnHead

Is that lately, I haven't had any pain at the inj site. When I first started using their products, I used to get a decent amount of swelling, but now I don't. Another thing I notice about Pinn stuff is that the oil is extremely thin and can flow thru any pin size. I like to use a really thin needle as not to leave any scar tissue, so their oil is great for this.

I'm using a 23G 1.5" needle to pin and have rotated between quads and glutes. It's obviously a bigger needle but no problem with flow and surprisingly no PIP except the first time pinning my glute but my hand was shaking like a mofo. Haven't got blood work done mid cycle yet to verify test levels but if libido is any indication of good gear than you guys fucking rock!

Lord Kaname, are you making your required weekly appearance WITHOUT saying hi to me :-(. Not cool bro I thought we were better than that. Lol how you been brother man?! Hope everything's good with you

Thats good, my boy once used a water base think Winstrol (winny) and reused the pin and didnt clean syringe properly developed a softball size cyst in his ass it was hard as a rock! So bad he couldnt sit down or lay on his back he had to go to the Dr and they stuck the cyst with a huge needle to break it up he came home crying!! Reminder water base doesnt kill the bacteria in syringe like oil base does best not to reuse period lol! Yes true story

I'm using a 23G 1.5" needle to pin and have rotated between quads and glutes. It's obviously a bigger needle but no problem with flow and surprisingly no PIP except the first time pinning my glute but my hand was shaking like a mofo. Haven't got blood work done mid cycle yet to verify test levels but if libido is any indication of good gear than you guys fucking rock!

Lord Kaname, are you making your required weekly appearance WITHOUT saying hi to me :-(. Not cool bro I thought we were better than that. Lol how you been brother man?! Hope everything's good with you

lol What's up Doc. I've been logging on and reading, just not posting as much. Why are you using 23g, come join the dark side (25g / 27g). I started with the 23g and 22g but I just can't bring myself to go back. Those things might as well be 18g's to me now. Well I hate pinning as it is.

lol What's up Doc. I've been logging on and reading, just not posting as much. Why are you using 23g, come join the dark side (25g / 27g). I started with the 23g and 22g but I just can't bring myself to go back. Those things might as well be 18g's to me now. Well I hate pinning as it is.

Story of my life too! I pin everyday and no way I could go back to a 23g.

Their oil destroyed my quads, I couldn't walk for 10 days. BUT once I hit delts I fell in love, the pain was gone in 2-3 days after my first few injections. Now the pain is gone the next day in my delts, was scared shitless to ever pin again after my quad experience but delt pins have calmed my fears, can safely say it wasn't the oil and was just my weird ass body.

I barely feel the 23's to be honest. My legs are thick as fuck as is so I'm guessing that helps lol.

I barely feel the 23's to be honest. My legs are thick as fuck as is so I'm guessing that helps lol.

I like pinning the quads too, because it's so damn easy. I use a 5/8 length and 25g. There's no reason to use a bigger needle when using Pinnacle products, because you are just creating long term scar tissue.

Is that lately, I haven't had any pain at the inj site. When I first started using their products, I used to get a decent amount of swelling, but now I don't. Another thing I notice about Pinn stuff is that the oil is extremely thin and can flow thru any pin size. I like to use a really thin needle as not to leave any scar tissue, so their oil is great for this.

DUDE SO TRUE... my last batch i had some PIP but nothing out of the ordinary... my new batch has 0 pip and im actually just pinning some virgin muscles right now!! stuff is legit... I SWEAR I FEEL THE LONG ESTERS WITHIN several hours OF PINNING... HOW COULD THIS BE? i also noticed that with a small guage drawing needle that if i increase the pressure and pull back on the syringe mad far when i draw... and push it back into the vial i can see the testosterone suspended... but after 2-3 seconds it disappears.. this stuff must be dosed HIGHLY... i love PINNACLE LABS

I think Im going to be short on syringes since a bunch fell out of the bag I keep them in into the toilet :( so I'm going to reorder some from RUI so I'll try out the 25/27g. What length do you get? I'm pinning quads and glutes here. I tried pinning with the 18g once just to see what it felt like and the pain was t that bad either but I am worried about scar tissue so I'll probably go smaller than the 23g I've been using

I like pinning the quads too, because it's so damn easy. I use a 5/8 length and 25g. There's no reason to use a bigger needle when using Pinnacle products, because you are just creating long term scar tissue.

Pinnhead so what would you recommend I use since I use the same needles to pin my glutes as well? You think 25g 5/8" is fine for both quads and glutes? I def don't want scar tissue so looking forward to a smaller pin

No kidding, haven't had a good conversation with you lately - don't be a stranger or you get a GETSUGATENSHO to da' face! (All 366 episodes and 4 movies DONE!) :D
I think Im going to be short on syringes since a bunch fell out of the bag I keep them in into the toilet :( so I'm going to reorder some from RUI so I'll try out the 25/27g. What length do you get? I'm pinning quads and glutes here. I tried pinning with the 18g once just to see what it felt like and the pain was t that bad either but I am worried about scar tissue so I'll probably go smaller than the 23g I've been using
I dig Rui's 25g 1" for all sites for pinning and their 18g for drawing. I use 10ml vials, so I haven't had any issues with stoppers being torn up by the larger gauge needles either.
Pinnhead so what would you recommend I use since I use the same needles to pin my glutes as well? You think 25g 5/8" is fine for both quads and glutes? I def don't want scar tissue so looking forward to a smaller pin
I'm not Pinnhead, but unless you have some junk in the trunk you should be fine with ventroglutes and a 1". Dorsal glutes might require a 1.5" though.

No kidding, haven't had a good conversation with you lately - don't be a stranger or you get a GETSUGATENSHO to da' face! (All 366 episodes and 4 movies DONE!) :D

I dig Rui's 25g 1" for all sites for pinning and their 18g for drawing. I use 10ml vials, so I haven't had any issues with stoppers being torn up by the larger gauge needles either.

I'm not Pinnhead, but unless you have some junk in the trunk you should be fine with ventroglutes and a 1". Dorsal glutes might require a 1.5" though.

You never cease to amaze me even when I don't call you by name lmao. I'll get on the 25g in that case. The dorsal glute is basically right on the ass cheek and the ventroglute is more on the side correct?

You never cease to amaze me even when I don't call you by name lmao. I'll get on the 25g in that case. The dorsal glute is basically right on the ass cheek and the ventroglute is more on the side correct?

Yep, ventro is kind of in the hip area.

good to hear as i'm looking to try them again. any idea when they will be restocked with out of stock items?

Their oil destroyed my quads, I couldn't walk for 10 days. BUT once I hit delts I fell in love, the pain was gone in 2-3 days after my first few injections. Now the pain is gone the next day in my delts, was scared shitless to ever pin again after my quad experience but delt pins have calmed my fears, can safely say it wasn't the oil and was just my weird ass body.

This is the first gear that I have ever used. I have pinned glutes and delts so far. I dont even feel it when I pin the delts. But I feel a slight charlie horse with the glutes, nothing to complain about though. I thought it was funny when I pinned my glute for the first time I noticed how for a few days after that I could feel the oil going more medial. Gonna try the quads next. Wish me luck.

Lmao, you spelled it right. Not sure why that surprised the hell out of me but I did. Sadly I haven't watched the 4th movie (I think it's the hell chapter or something like that). For some reason I just haven't had the energy to respond to threads lately. Hope you enjoyed the entire series, it's by my far my favorite.

Back