One week in to my first cycle...

Tracie_F

So... I started my cycle of Clen about a week ago I thought it would make me feel invincible and at first it did but I think it was all in my head... LoL... I’m doing pretty much the same work out as before a 1 ½ of cardio six days a week with weight training 4 days a week. I’m kind of jealous my sister-in-law started at the same time I did and she’s got all kinds of energy and is already losing weight and she works out half as much as I do. Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe I should step up my work out routine?

u guys got the same clen? what doses are your running-her vs you? is she bigger smaller all that stuff would help us give insight

Hope this helps

Yep, we have the same Clen I bought 250 tabs and split them with her. This is my first cycle and she has done it once before. We both started at 20mcg a day for 3 days then dumped it up to 40mcg on the 4th day; I will continue to take 2 a day till my last three days then trapper down. She exhibits all of the side effects, the shaky hands, elevated body temp, accelerated heart beat, and if she takes it after 5:00 she doesn’t sleep. Me on the other hand I don’t notice a thing! The every first day I had butterflies in my stomach, but that was from been excited about taking it. Our body types don’t differ much at all; she is 63” tall, 118lbs, and 29 yrs old. I’m 61” tall, 115lbs, and 29 yrs old. I thought it was the difference between our diets, she says she’s not really dieting, but just eating smaller portion. I’m not really sure what I can do differently to help out my cycle…

Yep, we have the same Clen I bought 250 tabs and split them with her. This is my first cycle and she has done it once before. We both started at 20mcg a day for 3 days then dumped it up to 40mcg on the 4th day; I will continue to take 2 a day till my last three days then trapper down. She exhibits all of the side effects, the shaky hands, elevated body temp, accelerated heart beat, and if she takes it after 5:00 she doesn’t sleep. Me on the other hand I don’t notice a thing! The every first day I had butterflies in my stomach, but that was from been excited about taking it. Our body types don’t differ much at all; she is 63” tall, 118lbs, and 29 yrs old. I’m 61” tall, 115lbs, and 29 yrs old. I thought it was the difference between our diets, she says she’s not really dieting, but just eating smaller portion. I’m not really sure what I can do differently to help out my cycle…

You could try taking benedryl at night to refresh receptors.

Are you taking any other supplements?

Clen will only do so much and at 5ft 115lbs your already pretty small. the 90 mins of cardio 6 days a week is excessive, how many cals are you eating a day?

Last edited:
You could try taking benedryl at night to refresh receptors.

Are you taking any other supplements?

Clen will only do so much and at 5ft 115lbs your already pretty small. the 90 mins of cardio 6 days a week is excessive, how many cals are you eating a day?

Taking the Benadryl at night is a helpful tip thank you! I read in an earlier post you had written that you starting taking it in your 2nd week of the cycle. I am not taking any other work out supplements, a multi vitamin and extra calcium is really the only other thing I take. I know that a 1 ½ cardio work out must seem like an eternity at first, but I break it up in segments. I work 30 mins on elliptical, 30 mins on bike, and 30 mins on treadmill. It’s really not that bad  The only thing extra that I have added into my routine is the weight training, before I only did resistance training. I hear that a lot… 115lbs isn’t that much weight to begin with, but it is 15lbs extra pounds which I have never had before, and with me quickly approaching 30 yrs old I don’t want to start stock piling belly fat I can’t get rid of. As for my cal intake it’s at a pretty even 1400 a day. For breakfast I drink a whey protein shake, lunch and dinner I rotate grilled chicken or grilled fish with a cup of whatever frozen vegetables were cooked that day. If I get hungry throughout the day I eat packaged tuna. I have tried to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability, I really appreciate you taking the time to read and answer my question…

Thanks again!

1400 cals isnt enough, especially if your doing cardio for 1.5 hours. Once your body goes into a starvation mode, you will not loose weight.

Your diet sucks.

Comparing yourself to someone else is a bad idea. Every single person will react differently to everything. One glass of wine will make Girl A horny, Girl B drunk, Girl C sad, Girl D angry.

Same with clen.

1400 cals isnt enough, especially if your doing cardio for 1.5 hours. Once your body goes into a starvation mode, you will not loose weight.

Thank you for responding so quickly! I am curious if 1400 cals are not enough then how many cals would you suggest for me to consume in a day? I noticed today that my sister drinks a lot of red bull and snacks but doesn’t really sit down to eat a meal. We are both nurses and are always on the go, but I usually allow at least 20 mins to eat lunch and dinner. Could her consumption of caffeinated beverages and lack of meals have something to do with the difference between our cycles?

Thanks for your time... :)

Hey Tracie... try drinking a soda with it! When I 1st started taking Clen it made me super tired, but I would have the shaky hands, elevated body temp, etc. So try that... that should get you going! :)

-T

Hey Tracie... try drinking a soda with it! When I 1st started taking Clen it made me super tired, but I would have the shaky hands, elevated body temp, etc. So try that... that should get you going! :)

-T

Thank you! I will try that...:)

Thank you for responding so quickly! I am curious if 1400 cals are not enough then how many cals would you suggest for me to consume in a day? I noticed today that my sister drinks a lot of red bull and snacks but doesn’t really sit down to eat a meal. We are both nurses and are always on the go, but I usually allow at least 20 mins to eat lunch and dinner. Could her consumption of caffeinated beverages and lack of meals have something to do with the difference between our cycles?

Thanks for your time... :)

What are your stats? Height, weight, age, etc.

And yes....her having a completely different diet can account for a difference.

Back