Only one kind of AS cycle

Powerhouse9

Has anybody only took one AS in a cycle before? Like Var only, Winstrol (winny) only, Test only, d-bol only. I wanted to know what gains these yielded by themselves with a good diet. I know this is old school and nobody really takes one thing anymore but it can't hurt to ask.

bro test eth or cyp at 400-500 mg a week is a classic first cycle and will work wonders combined with proper training , nutrition , rest , and post cycle therapy

Numbnutz11731 said:
Sust only.8 weeks first cycle.gained about 18lbs. Next time ill stack.
how much did you keep and did you use clomid etc. , ps if you kept most of it on 8 weeks only i would definately run test only again maybe for 10-12 weeks there is no need to expand out to other more expensive as when you are still getting results like that from test

Just took my last shot shot yesterday dawg. That was my first cycle went light only went as high as 500.Just testing the waters.well see what i can keep. I just wanted to see what kind of results i would get before going crazy with all sorts of shit.havent started clomid yet.odd results gained 18lbs.loss lots of bf but didnt really get huge huge.But i definitly look the best i have ever have..

Numbnutz11731 said:
Just took my last shot shot yesterday dawg. That was my first cycle went light only went as high as 500.Just testing the waters.well see what i can keep. I just wanted to see what kind of results i would get before going crazy with all sorts of shit.havent started clomid yet.odd results gained 18lbs.loss lots of bf but didnt really get huge huge.But i definitly look the best i have ever have..
i reccomend that after you take a few months off that you give test onlky another shot 500-600 mg of test eth or cyp for 12 weeks . i really think you will love the results

yeah?you think.Everybody is telling me sust with deca will work wonders for me. Im 6'1 228 now.kinda hard to pack it on and rip it.Im gonna take some time off and research.

Two of my stupid buddies took dbol by itself and gained about 14lbs each and kept most of it. They did it because they were scared of pins.

It was their first time and their dose was 15mg per day for 4.5 weeks using thai pinks. One guy bloated and lost some and one gained only quality mass and kept almost all.

Then one of the same guys took deca at 300mg per week by itself for 8 weeks and gained nothing. It was real and it was norma.

Powerhouse9 said:
It woudn't be my 1st cycle by far. But anybody have any experience with orals or EQ alone?

I did EQ alone before. The results were nice, but took sometime to show for. Solid gains though.

I have done an eq only cycle... cut up a bit and packed on about 8-10lbs... was 12wks though... avg 600-800mg...
I LIKED IT.

I did 6 weeks of RUSSIAN DBALL for my first cycle and gained about 20 pounds of pure water. I only kept about 10 pounds. I was so stupid and dident have any knowledge about juice back then & I was also afraid of needles. 2nd cycle , I did 4 weeks of anadrol and gained 15 pounds and only kept about 8 pounds. So stupid... never used any nolvadex,clomid or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). The fast strenght build up was nice, but not when I came off, had bad gyno and lost most of my strenght.

Nice, I did 200mg of Deca alone for 12 weeks and gained 15lbs. Of course I ate like an animal. But my composition stayed about the same, not too much fat gain. And that was like my 5th cycle.

500mgs/week of Sostenon redijects.............loved it, but if I could get my hands on some more Organon I would probably stack it with atleast 400mgs/week of EQ.:D

Back