Ontario's: July 12th

Fyre

Just a little heads up for all the ontario members. The Ontario's are approaching us quickly. The show is at Centennial Hall in London on July 12th. That would be cool if some of us could meet up there. I figured I'd give everyone an early start to make plans. Hope to see some of you there!!!!:p

Gonna try to make it,my cousin won the light heavies in 81.A friend of mine placed 3rd light heavies in 94.I would like to check it out if I can

Well....hmmm....let me think....ummm....okay!!!:D
u missed a good one in my room last time....lol!!!!!

Fyre said:
cool, we'll finally get to meet!:p
I have a queen size bed ;)

Actually my student house is a piece of shit. That's why I don't stay there in the summer.

I love the party scene in London though.

I hope it's a good show! If I am going to drive a whole hour to get there I better not be disappointed :)

Fyre said:
you're going to do better than try mister!!! lol...oops, sorry beebee, feeling a little aggressive today:D

Raging huh? We both know a way you could use that energy in a more useful manner.

My buddy is in the show doing Heavies. I will def be there. Hope we can meet up after the show.....I meant fyre, sorry Biggie he he j/k bro:afro:

fatchops said:
My buddy is in the show doing Heavies. I will def be there. Hope we can meet up after the show.....I meant fyre, sorry Biggie he he j/k bro:afro:

That's awesome ur going Fatchops. I have a friend competing in the heavyweights as well. It should prove to be an exciting evening, both at the show and after the show....lol

Fyre said:
That's awesome ur going Fatchops. I have a friend competing in the heavyweights as well. It should prove to be an exciting evening, both at the show and after the show....lol

It will def get excited!!! But sorry I have already been taken by FriscoChick lol.

If anyone needs tickets for the show, I have some still available. I think I've got like eighth or ninth row center seats. I don't have that many left though so please pm me if u r interested in any tickets.
The evening show goes for $45 a seat. I don't have prejudging tickets, you can just buy those in the morning if you plan on going. It's not usually that busy in the morning.
;)

FYRE, I think me and EuroChick might be coming. What time does everything start? I have to work 7-3 that morning.

I'll double check for u Easto, but the evening show usually starts around 7pm. Let me check on that for u!:)

Back