Opinions on front loading experience please!

Oldskool954

Rook taking queens
Anyone have experience on this. First shot double the weekly dose of a long ester to get test working faster. Has anyone done this with say test e and felt it was effective? I've read a bunch of conflicting reports and the theory behind it is interesting.
Thanks

I'm inclined to believe you but idk it's hard for me to type my perception on half life and how the body responds. Could you be more specific with your opinion as to why it doesn't work? Have you tried front loadin?

it just wont work bro... i get the theory. kinda like loading creatine... but aas are just plain different. Like Truushot said its about the ester. if you want test work faster you have to take a shorter ester like prop.

just add in some dbol for a kick start at 40mg/ed from week 1-4, usually long esters take atleast 2-4 weeks to feel the kick bro
save yourself some money as well and buy a bottle of dbol to run from week 1-4 along with your test ofcourse after 4 weeks drop the dbol and u should feel the kick the test offers :)

Last edited:
Back