Opinions On Injectable Anavar?

2rude4u

I have access to pharm grade, injectable Anavar, but I am not familiar with it or been able to dig up much reliable info on the net.

Anyone have experience or knowledge of injectable Anavar? Seems to me it would be more effective, since it bypasses the stomach & liver. Not to mention a safer way to administer it, since again, it would bypass the liver.

I think the original idea behind injecting 17aa gear was that it bypassed the liver first, and then circulated systemically. From there, it was supposed to pass through the liver as it normally would, and circulate again. Therefore, you would get twice the bang for the buck. I have yet to see or hear anything that substantiates this claim, although I myself am unable to refute it.

My intuition tells me to just stick with the oral version.

poly

I have access to pharm grade, injectable Anavar, but I am not familiar with it or been able to dig up much reliable info on the net.

Anyone have experience or knowledge of injectable Anavar? Seems to me it would be more effective, since it bypasses the stomach & liver. Not to mention a safer way to administer it, since again, it would bypass the liver.

2rude4u,
I have conferred with my colleague, just put the molecule that is anavar down your gullet :40oz:

I think the original idea behind injecting 17aa gear was that it bypassed the liver first, and then circulated systemically. From there, it was supposed to pass through the liver as it normally would, and circulate again. Therefore, you would get twice the bang for the buck. I have yet to see or hear anything that substantiates this claim, although I myself am unable to refute it.

My intuition tells me to just stick with the oral version.

poly
That's fairly close to the way I understood it as well, but I have not been able to dig up many concrete facts. They tell me dosing is 50 mg injected eod, so if correct, it actually works out to be less expensive than oral.

I personally like the fact that it bypases the stomach & liver. It makes logical sense to me that the injectable would be more effective. My understanding is that up to half the potency of any oral, can be lost due to stomach acid and the first pass thru the liver.

There is no such thing as injectable anavar...

I think that stang is trying to say that no USP grade injectable oxandrolone exists. However, I do know of a few compounding pharmacies that offer it. Why? I'm assuming the production is simply a vehicle for additional var sales. Personally, I wouldn't trust UGL offerings.

Poly

Injectable var

there is no such thing as injectable anavar...

stang.... I just wanted to let you know that you are not properly informed or giving proper info to the board. I not only carry fda approved human grade injectable anavar, but also a winny/anavar 50mg/50mg/ml blend, injectable Winstrol (winny), and an injectable winny/test suspension 50mg/50mg/ml blend i've obviously used and them all and supplied them to my clients, so it definitely exists.

stang.... I just wanted to let you know that you are not properly informed or giving proper info to the board. I not only carry fda approved human grade injectable anavar, but also a winny/anavar 50mg/50mg/ml blend, injectable Winstrol (winny), and an injectable winny/test suspension 50mg/50mg/ml blend i've obviously used and them all and supplied them to my clients, so it definitely exists.

I am not saying that I can not be wrong, But I have read many discussions over the years by qualified individuals that say that you can not make anavar into an injectable version due to the chemical structure....But with that being said science is changing and I could vary well be wrong.

I didn't ask for an unqualified opinion of whether or not it exists... it's a fact that it does. Maybe you should refrain from commenting on subjects that you know nothing about.

No offence at all...but you know I am unqualified how? With that being said I could be wrong and will try and look into it more.

How???

no offence at all...but you know i am unqualified how? With that being said i could be wrong and will try and look into it more.

well, without getting into a pissing contest about something you obviously are 100% wrong about, i'd say you are unqualified do to the fact that you could order it from me today and have it by friday. So i think the fact that it does exist, and i supply it, and you state that it doesnt exist must make you unqualified to make that statement.

No offence at all...but you know I am unqualified how? With that being said I could be wrong and will try and look into it more.

well, without getting into a pissing contest about something you obviously are 100% wrong about, i'd say you are unqualified do to the fact that you could order it from me today and have it by friday. So i think the fact that it does exist, and i supply it, and you state that it doesnt exist must make you unqualified to make that statement.
I don't think that I can improve upon that response, so I will leave it with Chip.

Last edited:
I am not saying that I can not be wrong, But I have read many discussions over the years by qualified individuals that say that you can not make anavar into an injectable version due to the chemical structure....But with that being said science is changing and I could vary well be wrong.
It's actually been around for several years. I think you may be referring to the fact that it cannot be suspended, in which case you might be correct.

This seems like a good time to make an attempt at getting this thread back on track...

Chip,

Why would anyone opt for injectable oxandrolone? From personal experience, are the negatives (additional sticks, site pain) worth the potential benefits?

Thanks,

poly

Back