OptimumPharma Line, some injectables and orals

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
K

Kane_Red_Machine

Here's one of the oldest UGL line of premixed stuff.

ultraol- trenolone line and megalbol drostanolone line.

some tabs to.

this not a exhaustive thread of the whole line of optimumpharma

yo kane why all of a sudden interest in op. your last posts of the product would lead one to believe you didnt like it. with words like strange side effects just another ugl and such. did they change there ways and product?

yo kane why all of a sudden interest in op. your last posts of the product would lead one to believe you didnt like it. with words like strange side effects just another ugl and such. did they change there ways and product?

yes the whole facilitys of production, they've made serious investissement.

and it's just the beginning.

Looks good. Kane, those tabs look like what I saw in the other thread "Identify this oral"

However the tabs are a darker yellow like I posted.

Probably the same press.

Any idea what they are or who made them.

Looks good. Kane, those tabs look like what I saw in the other thread "Identify this oral"

However the tabs are a darker yellow like I posted.

Probably the same press.

Any idea what they are or who made them.

optimumpharma made them. the rest is behind the curtains of discretion. it's still stay G2G gear though.

ive used ultrabol 150 (50mg of testo prop, masterone, tren acetate of each) and megabol 200 ( tren enanthate and stanazolol cypionate) !
i love them!!!
night sweat are unbelievable! recently got their deca is very gtg!!!
the owner is a very honest guy!!!
he knows how to take care of his business!!
good luck!

As far as i know the compagny was the first to start a complete range of hybrids. years before axio.

they have the experience and are wise enough to make all the change in need to do always better.

im currently using Oxandrolone tablets, trenbolone enanthate and testosterone propionate !!! 100% gtg!!! very very satisfied!!!

im thinkin of deca 200 ( 10 ml ) nd testabolon 250 ( 10 ml ) as a short cycle.. am hoping they have good quality products

Optimum Pharma is sponsor of my BB carrier , last year i was 3. place on world championship. They are most dynamic lab with most potential to become worlds best. They are on the road for almost 10 years now and survived all ,without getting busted ect...
Definetely top recommendation from me and my students.
Picture is after 3. place in World Championship

As far as i know the compagny was the first to start a complete range of hybrids. years before axio.

they have the experience and are wise enough to make all the change in need to do always better.
Amen to That, yes their very first hybrid was Ultrabol 150 created at 2005, Tren A 50 mg Test P 50 mg Masteron P 50 mg all in 1ml. This formula is copied by all famous labs with names like cutstack , ripped stack ect...

Amen to That, yes their very first hybrid was Ultrabol 150 created at 2005, Tren A 50 mg Test P 50 mg Masteron P 50 mg all in 1ml. This formula is copied by all famous labs with names like cutstack , ripped stack ect...

They are OG of hybrid gear.

Back