Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

I need help with this. My best friend has done 2 dbol only cycles and is about to start a third. I have never been able to talk him out of it yet, but I am still trying. I have tried to tell him the only two points I know to argue on the issue: 1. Its not worth shutting your natty test down for a short oral cycle. and 2. Its killing your liver.

He combats it by saying he takes it for 6-7 weeks and using some liver juice or somthing like that that is supposed to keep your liver healthy.

Can some of you experts help me create a better explanation to convince him? I don't want to be saying "I told you so" ten years down the road when he has all kinds of health problems.

Thanks

I need help with this. My best friend has done 2 dbol only cycles and is about to start a third. I have never been able to talk him out of it yet, but I am still trying. I have tried to tell him the only two points I know to argue on the issue: 1. Its not worth shutting your natty test down for a short oral cycle. and 2. Its killing your liver.

He combats it by saying he takes it for 6-7 weeks and using some liver juice or somthing like that that is supposed to keep your liver healthy.

Can some of you experts help me create a better explanation to convince him? I don't want to be saying "I told you so" ten years down the road when he has all kinds of health problems.

Thanks

that testosterone is neded for MANY functions in the body, so not only is he getting less gains, liver damage (regardless of what ever liver sup he is taking, it is still bad), more side effect form low test, he is not giving his body what he needs to run normally.
tell him to stop making excuses for himself to sleep at night. he is wrong and needs to understand he is mentally blocking any of this info ( heard headed) and needs to man up and open his eyes and either pin or stop it already.
I HATE pinning, and i RARLY every use orals (maybe 1-2 times a year for a few weeks) and let me tell say it would be GREAT if all i had to do was take a few pills every day and still get SOME gains.
But I KNOW BETTER. and long term it is NOT worth it!

Thank you for trying to help your friend and GOOD LUCK!

Feel free to PM me if you think I can help with anything.

that testosterone is neded for MANY functions in the body, so not only is he getting less gains, liver damage (regardless of what ever liver sup he is taking, it is still bad), more side effect form low test, he is not giving his body what he needs to run normally.
tell him to stop making excuses for himself to sleep at night. he is wrong and needs to understand he is mentally blocking any of this info ( heard headed) and needs to man up and open his eyes and either pin or stop it already.
I HATE pinning, and i RARLY every use orals (maybe 1-2 times a year for a few weeks) and let me tell say it would be GREAT if all i had to do was take a few pills every day and still get SOME gains.
But I KNOW BETTER. and long term it is NOT worth it!

Thank you for trying to help your friend and GOOD LUCK!

Feel free to PM me if you think I can help with anything.

The funny thing is he has also ran all three regular cycles with me. So he isnt afraid to pin, but I think its the quick increase in size and strength that dbol gives that he likes. Even though he acknowledges how badly he crashes each time. Luckily I am the one who has the dbol at this point.... all of his is gone lol. So Im not going to let him have any of mine. I think thats about all I can do. On the up side, he has not mentioned it in the last week so maybe he came to his senses. I hope...

hitting the tanning bed 7 days a week, doing the pec deck and concentration curls only just to get "tone" while they watch reruns of jersey shore in their TapOut shirt sipping on NO explode and listening to diet advice from their bro who is NASA certified or whatever the fuck it is and really knows his shit.

Now that was some funny shit right there!! You've just described South Beach, Miami.

After reading through this entire thread I understand how frustrating these questions must be, but here goes:

On the off chance that my source doesn't check out, are there any greymarket research chems that can just be injected (sorta like a non methylated 'designer' steroid)? I feel like the problem for lots of newbs (aka me) isn't so much injecting, as much as finding a legitimate source in the first place.

Sorry if this is a retarded question, but I couldn't find any answers elsewhere.

DADAWG, so your saying anything just oral is not good? What about prohormones Like 4-AD RE and Sarms? Does that count??

I wouldn't dream of cycling without a test base... but I have a friend who loves tbol only cycles and has been doing them for years and years. He's never had any ED or felt shut down (so he says) but he definitely deflates pretty quick afterwards!! eg. gain 10lbs in a month and lose 9.5 after haha

It doesn't cost that much to add a test base... don't know why anyone would ever exclude it when it makes a world of difference

my first cycle was an oral cycle back in the day....was afraid of needles....wish i hadn't been a vag and just pinned

Thanks for the post -- when I first started looking into taking anabolics I thought Anavar would be a good first time cycle for a newbie bc it seemed to not need to learn injectables or PCT. I now realize I was wrong and I hope to start a test e cycle for my first time. There's a lot to learn about this steroid business. And it's our bodies which we respect enough to workout like champions and eat impeccably ... so why would we skimp on the knowledge of steroid supplimentation?? I'm starting to feel that an oral only cycle is just laziness of learning how to cycle correctly mixed with fear.

I'll admit, I'm getting ready for a meager Anavar only cycle. Currently on 6IU GH ED/200mcg of varying peptides (ipamorelin, cjc-1295, ghrp-2{not all at once}). I'm under a naive hope that I'll get SOMETHING out of it, though I have a feeling it's not going to hold a candle to my last cycle (test e/anadrol). But fuck man, I hate those goddamn giant needles. You can feel the muscle fibers pushing aside as that goddamn 21 guage monster goes into a quad... *shudder*. Also my blood pressure was so high on that test cycle I would nearly pass out randomly during the day, probably the Anadrol though.

I suppose my question is should I just suck it up and pick up some injectables as well? If you combined hCG with an oral of your choice could you potentially see useful gains? Or are the dosages possible just too low to compare to injecting? I'm getting to be a hairy bastard too; I kind of liked Anavar's relative lack of androgenic potential. Test is definitely not lacking in androgenic activity from my experience.

I'll admit, I'm getting ready for a meager Anavar only cycle. Currently on 6IU GH ED/200mcg of varying peptides (ipamorelin, cjc-1295, ghrp-2{not all at once}). I'm under a naive hope that I'll get SOMETHING out of it, though I have a feeling it's not going to hold a candle to my last cycle (test e/anadrol). But fuck man, I hate those goddamn giant needles. You can feel the muscle fibers pushing aside as that goddamn 21 guage monster goes into a quad... *shudder*. Also my blood pressure was so high on that test cycle I would nearly pass out randomly during the day, probably the Anadrol though.

I suppose my question is should I just suck it up and pick up some injectables as well? If you combined hCG with an oral of your choice could you potentially see useful gains? Or are the dosages possible just too low to compare to injecting? I'm getting to be a hairy bastard too; I kind of liked Anavar's relative lack of androgenic potential. Test is definitely not lacking in androgenic activity from my experience.

welcome to ology.

why 21 guage for injects . 25 guage 1 inch needles is fine for quads.

I am a total newbie, but from what I'm reading around here -- yes, you should definately inject test even with Anavar. I've read posts claiming that Anavar will shut down your natural test production, so you may as well raise the test with a test cycle as well as Anavar, bc if Anavar alone will fuck with your natural test levels, you're gonna require some kind of PCT and possible ancillaries. It just seems that Anavar is a great addition to a test cycle for people really looking to cut up, but alone it's just too interfering w/o benefits.

Back