Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

I like taking my anavar as a suppository because I'm a :gay:

Seriously though, you want to get on the juice ? Then make the commitment to do it right. You are your greatest investment, why half ass something like this ?

Last edited:
Well I guess I've found the silver lining to my genetic secondary hypogonadism: I can effectively take orals such as Anavar (var) along side my usual TRT (which I'll try to up) without worrying about shutting down anything because there is nothing too shut down, woo.

Newbies should be forced to read this thread, there's been like 3 "Newbie Anavar (var) cycle help plz lolz" threads started in the last day and I'm starting to run out of patience with these dumb asses.

Last edited:
Yes more noobs should read this.
I have lost count at howmany times iv posted the link here or the text on other forums (i always mention dadawg is who made it) its really very simple, but I am SICK of typing it out.

So I should just stop taking hdrol now?

Find some test e and restart a cycle.

I feel like I wasted a couple hundo.

I am starting a cycle of Trenedrol and Ep-stane. I have a PCT of tomaxomed and Erase(have not purchased the erase yet) and I want to know what u guys think of the plan. I want to know: a) What regimen I need to follow throughout?
b) What I need to do about the liver?
c) and anything not to do while on the cycle.
I have been monitering various threads on this site/topic and find that the responses are well informed and I value any and all critiques.
I am 38 WMA 5' 7" and worked out religiously between ages 16 and 25 with wonderful gains as my body is conducive for cutting and sculpting. I have been on a regimen of creatine alkalide 1500 for the last 2/3 months and worked out rigorously in preparation for the cycle to prepare my joints and physique for the coming cycle. I cycled Susutenon and cypionate in my early 20s and had amazing gains, however, I knew nothing of PCT at the time
Thank You

Hey all, I'm doing a research project on bodybuilders. If you get 5 minutes, can you do this survey.

surveymonkey.com/s/weightliftingsurvey

I'm trying to finish my thesis and I'm having trouble getting enough participants.
Thanks and take care, robert.

Hey i need some help?

im looking to build a little more mass. I'm talking about 10 pounds or little more while i cut my body fat. im really not sure how to go about it.

Ive been working out for a couple months now and i feel like ive reached my limit im not seeing the results i want.

what should i do ?
thanks
Im 6'2
weight 206

Bahahahahaha! Seriously I have known about this sight for a few years and have made use of the Steroid Profiles section quite a bit. However if I would of known about the comedy aspects I would have been in the forums a lot more!!!!!!

So I should just stop taking hdrol now?

Find some test e and restart a cycle.

I feel like I wasted a couple hundo.

Hdrol isn't a waste of money. I would love to run Test e, with something near the 8 week area, but I find that without a source (people make seem like they are easier to find than orals, if your like me and don't go asking everyone you know for juice, there's no real way of knowing what you got is really what you bought, unless you take a huge risk and shoot it up), they are just as risky (safer) as taking an oral, at least with D-Bol/H-drol/S-drol, you know what your doing and know how to protect yourself, for all I know it could be watered down, mixed, or hell not even be test e. Unless you have a certified source, even the certified ones get douped by other companies making their names look bad, and other than getting it tested, your shit out of luck.

So from the sounds of it I should have done my own research instead of taking my buddies advice but I didn't so here is where i'm at now. I am 3 weeks into an Anadrol only cycle doing 50mg a day. I have not noticed any dramatic results that people speak of yet, I have gained a couple pounds and a slight increase in strength. I was planning to just continue at this rate for another 3-5 weeks followed by a post cycle therapy (pct). Given what I know now this seems like a terrible plan so where should I go from here? Stop now and save the remaining drol for a later cycle? Add test now? I am 24, 6'3" and around 190 pounds. I am a very hard gainer as I have been very dedicated in my workouts and fairly dedicated in my diet for over 2 years and do not achieve the results I would like. Any knowledgeable advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

After reading most of this thread, I've come to the realization that orals are no good...pretty smart eh? Im caught in a predicament tho and since this thread seems to have a lot of people that got their steroid knowledge straight, I would like to ask for advice. I posted this earlier in it's own thread before reading this thread, but unfortunately i still have the orals and cannot return them or exchange them...are they trash? Should i still take them?

Hello everyone, my name is Hugo and here are some measurements that I know:
6'3, 255lbs and 20% body fat last time i checked. I've been working out for quite some time but want to improve my strength a bit and harden my muscles. 3 years ago I did a cycle of dbol followed by a cycle of winnie with PCT and loved the results! I play rugby and my season just ended. knowing that i have 3 months before my next season starts i decided to do the same thing again. except this time instead of receiving 60 pills total with 30 dbol and 30 winnie, the dude shipped me 70 total capsules each with 50mg dbol and 50mg of winnie in each capsule.

I'm really at a loss at this point because from what I have read, both winnie and dbol are toxic to the liver and dbol should not be ran for more than 50 consecutive days. (correct me if i'm wrong) Basically what i'm trying to find out is if anyone has an idea of how i can run these capsules since i cannot exchange them. I would like to know how long i can run this for and what supplements are recommended to run with them.

Thank you for your time!

need some help seeing if this anavar is legit!!!! made by "isovet" little white round pills with on one side blank and the other side has a half moon on it. 10mg on the bottle. mexican obviously someone tell me legit or not. thanks

Some good reading

I tried oral only anavar 100mg ed made good gains in strength and muscle hardness but waaaaayyyyy to many side effects felt like shit and it did start to shut me down. You live and learn so stopped mid cycle and keeping my remainder to run a proper cycle after the new year

Great site thanks for the info if one thing I have learned is to take advice and use the search bar as all the info is here if you need it

DADAWG is a old time player of irongame,he deserves more respects.....btw Thanks so much for info or orals..:bow:

wat up yall anyone ever done liquid dbol? i have eatn some blue hearts and they were flame... currently running 500 mgs of sus per week. jus placed an order of the liquid dbol and wondering if liquids are as good as pill???

Oral bulk tablets with test

Hey guys.

I'm looking for some help from all you people with more knowledge than me reg oral tablets, bulkers and test. Firstly, I have been hitting the gym now for at least 3 years so have a good foundation on muscle etc behind me. I'm naturally tall - 6ft 3 and weigh approx 94kgs. No matter how much I eat and pile the carbs on I find it very difficult to put on weight and bulk up.

My aim is to bulk up a bit but definitely not a silly amount so I look blown up. I have in the past tried Sus 250, but I didn't do it for long enough to really achieve anything.

If anyone could devise some info on what oral tablets I could start with (I'm not into injections at all) and how to cycle etc I would greatly appreciate it. Not looking for any really hardcore heavy bulk, just some good shape to go along with a naturally defined figure.

Ideally, what do I take eg, Anadrol, with which oral test, how to cycle it and if I need to add other in for pct etc. I'm not very clued up as most of my fellow rugby team mates have never tried any of this.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

hey guys.

I'm looking for some help from all you people with more knowledge than me reg oral tablets, bulkers and test. Firstly, i have been hitting the gym now for at least 3 years so have a good foundation on muscle etc behind me. I'm naturally tall - 6ft 3 and weigh approx 94kgs. No matter how much i eat and pile the carbs on i find it very difficult to put on weight and bulk up.

My aim is to bulk up a bit but definitely not a silly amount so i look blown up. I have in the past tried sus 250, but i didn't do it for long enough to really achieve anything.

If anyone could devise some info on what oral tablets i could start with (i'm not into injections at all) and how to cycle etc i would greatly appreciate it. Not looking for any really hardcore heavy bulk, just some good shape to go along with a naturally defined figure.

Ideally, what do i take eg, anadrol, with which oral test, how to cycle it and if i need to add other in for pct etc. I'm not very clued up as most of my fellow rugby team mates have never tried any of this.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

this whole thread is about why you dont do oral only cycles and then you ask this question.

Read this thread

Back