oral cycles only please help

BIGREDTHENDEAD

I am banned!
in my situation right now live with my parents and my dad don't like needles cuz my brother used to do herion anyway what would be some good ways to do oral only cycles? i want to use orals that put lean amounts of muscle on me i don't want any noticeable bloat everytime im on orals cuz i don't want my dad or anybody thinking im on them just yet just looking for good lean bulk and cutting cycles to do if i want to cut ip help please i know orals are bad alone but that's all i can do for now for probably 5 years then i will probably be to the point where they won't know and i will be 25 in 5 years 2 and probably got my own place by then but please help im 19 230 pounds about 25 percent bodyfat cutting down naturaley at the moment until im very very lean probably cut until at 6 or 10 percent bodyfat just cutting down to that range whenever i feel im lean enough somewhere in that range i want to start orals so please give me some help with oral only cycles thanks. btw ive been lifting for 5 years almost 6 years

i haven't dieted before but i am now going to always be dieting from now on eating always clean even if im wanting to gain muscle but anyway please help thanks.

oral only cycles are a no no bro. they are really hard on your body and wont give you lasting results. and id wait to start if i were you...
you still can do alot naturally but if you are going to do a cycle test ONLY is what we go by here. Test e,c, or p at 500mgs/week for 12-14 weeks. Have you aromitase inhibitor and pct in check. good luck

your 19 stay away from AA's your still growing and oral only will cause your hpta to shut down when your 23 a good test only will be a good foundation

Your barely 19 years old, your best "oral" only cycle is FOOD, at your age with a proper diet and training you'll achieve your goals, good luck.

i want to do orals for 5 years so once im moved out of my parents when im 25 they won't even know im on shots can't you understand that i love my parents and don't want them to caught me buying needles and syringes they already caught me and i felt bad told them the trust and felt like a dick i just want to do orals so i can tell them they are just vitamins if they get see me taking pills

so you want to do orals so you will be put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life and be pinning the rest of your life? be smart bro..eat big and get big. you dont need aas yet.

can't you understand

you're the one that doesn't understand, you're making it sound like people are just telling you not to do orals only because they just want to say that for no reason except for being difficult. do you know what testosterone is? the orals will shut down your bodies natural testosterone. does that make any sense to you? think about what could happen to you if you shut down your bodies natural TESTOSTERONE? is anything ringing a bell yet? maybe Google for "testosterone" so you can figure out what exactly it is. when your bodies natural production of testosterone stops because of the orals that's the reason you have to bring in exogenous testosterone (ie: pinning it) so your body continuous to have testosterone. if you're too young to comprehend any of this, you have no business thinking about AAS at all at this point. you have to understand how these things work, how the chemicals work in your body and do what they do, or else you'll never make gains if you don't know how to use them properly, you will just damage your system. this isn't something you just play around with.

i want to do orals for 5 years so once im moved out of my parents when im 25 they won't even know im on shots can't you understand that i love my parents and don't want them to caught me buying needles and syringes they already caught me and i felt bad told them the trust and felt like a dick i just want to do orals so i can tell them they are just vitamins if they get see me taking pills

You've never dieted before and yet you seem convinced you have the ability to get from 25-10 percent fat with ease. Do some research on how to eat a clean diet and tailor your training to lose fat. That level of fat loss will take you up to a year if your consistent, and your attitude tells me that you don't have the discipline for that level of consistency. Dieting is a difficult discipline, you will find it hard and it could take you longer.

As for your cycle ideas, NO EXPERIENCED USER is going to recommend an oral only cycle for you. In fact, they shouldn't recommend any cycle at all, your clearly not ready for this level. Lose the fat, change your diet, be consistent with your training AND diet for 2-3 years, then think about a cycle.

well i ll tell my own experience i did dbol only when i was 20 and i regret it so badly cause first i was too young 2nd an oral ll shut u down at this age...my first advice would be to wait for at least some more years and if u cant then dont run any oral without test as a base..or do anavar that wont shut u down that much and gains ll be pure and u ll be sweet when u come off cycle

if you really wana run something to increase your performance run some clomid (oral) to increase your natural test levels, but dont waste money and more importantly your health on a AS oral only cycle.

Another thing is that at your current BF%, I can't really imagine you running a bulking cycle. There's nothing wrong with cutting/recomping cycles, but I think it's a waste of a first cycle, especially if you're going to the oral only route because you can't run it that long without compromising health.

Save the money you are going to waste on orals qnd use it to rent your own place or room, That way you can grow up and start taking big boy drugs like steroids, btw why would you even show your parents the pills? dont you think they wopuld wonder whats up when you put on a 25lb pancake water face from all the drol you are eating?

Back