oral primo with peanut butter

pinch yves

I have a friend who places raw oral primo powder (Methenolone Acetate) on a piece of bread which has a thin coating of peanut butter. He takes 50mgs/2 X day and it seems to work. Does anybody have any insight into this meathod? I guess it is the same a capping it.

jarbulldog said:
i did not know that primo was a 17-aa compound

It's a 17b. It lacks the AA alternation. I have a .001g scale, so taking 150mgs/day won't register a problem with the scale. It's not like dbol, where if you F up on 5 mgs twice a day you've got issues.

Did he have to use post cycle therapy (pct) with that cycle, because I plan to do the same thing 100/mg a day for 6 weeks and I was wondering if I needed post cycle therapy (pct) if I do it. I cant get a clear answer.

Jasm5780 said:
Did he have to use post cycle therapy (pct) with that cycle, because I plan to do the same thing 100/mg a day for 6 weeks and I was wondering if I needed post cycle therapy (pct) if I do it. I cant get a clear answer.

Yes. Even the mildest of steroids will still shut you down.

Jasm5780 said:

Yes. Everyone would love to believe that they can use steroids without interfering with their natural testosterone production. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. Ever.

An easy rule of thumb is that if you take any steroid at any dose that will give you any anabolic effect whatsoever, you MUST run PCT.

Back