orbit labratories

a lot of mixed feedback on them when several of their products came back from beng lab tested and werent matching label claims, some were over, others were under

first time i use the product always used oregon 250 trying the testosterone enanthate 250mg two shots a week and three methandrostenole 10mg a day for 10 weeks ?

Used their cyp last cycle, was good. Just started using their enan on Sunday so no feedback yet.

Used their suspension a while ago and it was completely bunk. They have sinced stopped selling it I think. Like needsize said...a lot of mixed reviews.

Deadlift said:
Used their suspension a while ago and it was completely bunk. They have sinced stopped selling it I think. Like needsize said...a lot of mixed reviews.

I never even heard that about their suspension, it was the anavar and eq I that were off that i knew about

needsize said:
I never even heard that about their suspension, it was the anavar and eq I that were off that i knew about

Yup....it was total shit. I did get refunded though. I made some posts about it when it happened. Ya the anavar that was tested, at least what I saw was way over...but I would figure they made a certain amount of tabs from a certain amount of powder...leading me to belive there were just as many underdosed. I wouldn't say this lab is trying to fuck people...seems more like quality controll issues.

Their 25mg anavar killed my nuts at 25mg per day after 3 days. I stopped at that point.

Back