orbit Labs?

Fuzzy

hey guys been a while since I have been in the game. got some QFS enath . but my bud only had two bottles. he has a pile or Ordit Labs stuff Just come in . what's the word on that?
any feedback would be great.

they are new up in canada...few threads have been coming up... haven't heard anything bad, a few good things but i think they are reletively new...i was asking the same shit a few weeks ago...

they look like this and on teh back it says Manufactured by ABB Labs
Sweden and a small sweden flag.

SweetLeaf said:
The different color tops are different batches.

Red top is EQ and Blue top is Enath. pics are blury but the best I could do at the time LOL

thanks fuzzy-1 I'll check out that page.

Last edited:
I have acquired some for myself as well. I checked out juicemonsters and they all are raving about it. Looks like some pretty good stuff. Big bloat, big strength, big muscles. Start mine in little over a month.

thanks Guys I think I will give it a try. I'll give some feedback after I have been on for a while. starting today.

Fuzzy said:
Red top is EQ and Blue top is Enath. pics are blury but the best I could do at the time LOL

thanks fuzzy-1 I'll check out that page.

All the red tops were first batch. Your Test E is from the second batch.

I know many good bros who have used orbit, including alot of mods/vets and there are zero complaints and only positive feedback. The price is good too which makes it all the more attractive :) I am currently well into my second all orbit cycle and im making some very good gains. I am very impressed with this lab so far!

this is a good lab and there prices are really good to. i've only tried there test ethanate so far.

its the stuff,the blue tops must be a new thing since my test e has a red

my opinion is the stuff is good,Im on there prop now and maintaining weight and losing fat,so overall Im happy with it

Back