Order Email Never Recieved? Was my order even placed?

richieguns

What's up guys, first post here.
Not sure if this was ever in the forums before, but I had ordered a product from the site, and never got an email to confirm my order. I ordered it Friday the 13th of this decmber, its now tues day the 17th. Maybe im just being impatient, but I was wondering how shipping usually is with them at RUI, if it's reliable or not, or if you guys have ever received your product without getting an email. This is my first time ordering through them. Sent em an email too, no reply. any help would be cool, thanks
-Richie
merry xmas

What's up guys, first post here.
Not sure if this was ever in the forums before, but I had ordered a product from the site, and never got an email to confirm my order. I ordered it Friday the 13th of this decmber, its now tues day the 17th. Maybe im just being impatient, but I was wondering how shipping usually is with them at RUI, if it's reliable or not, or if you guys have ever received your product without getting an email. This is my first time ordering through them. Sent em an email too, no reply. any help would be cool, thanks
-Richie
merry xmas

Check your PMs.

I have never not gotten my order. check your spam folder, if not there email them and give it a day or two for response. I would not worry though, I have been using them for years now, since I joined this forums and I have never had an issue getting my order. You ARE in good hands! ;-)

RUI is solid. My experiences have been excellent. Good enought to where I won't order from any other research company.

Back