Ordering pins online.

InTheHole

Has anyone ordered their pins from ryvmed.com. If so did you have any problems with late deliverys?

Secondly does anyone know the legal ramifications if caught ordering pins. I live in Illinois and i know they differ by state.

Someone posted a link a while back showing you the needle laws for each state. Do a search and you might be able to find it. Or you can just call a local pharmacist and ask,,,,they would know.

just go to a vet website. lots of places sell what you need for pets and horses. i've found a variety of sizes.

Never had any problems ordering syringes in Cali... I have used ***services and atlanticmedsupply. Prices are good and very quick delivery.

Inquirer said:
I second that, been the best for me. I went to a drug store once but walked out cause the interigation wasnt worth it.

I've bought nearly all of mine for tyhe drugstore this cycle.

i love living in canada... they can't ask you shit when you go in looking to buy a whole box of needles hahahaha... the pharmacists just give you a dirty look and then count your shit for you to make sure it's all there hahahaha fuckin EH i love this country!

crushershockey said:
i love living in canada... they can't ask you shit when you go in looking to buy a whole box of needles hahahaha... the pharmacists just give you a dirty look and then count your shit for you to make sure it's all there hahahaha fuckin EH i love this country!

Sweet! Here in NY you can only get 10 at a time. They have to sell them to you under some clean needle act the government has going on.

mustanged77 said:
Dude, your if paranoid about ordering pins maybe you should find a different hobby, like Pokemon Cards. :toilet:

Hahaha..... :laugh3: He must of bought some Pokemon Cards! :baby: InTheHole "Last Activity: 10-20-2006 11:18 AM"

Back