Orion Pharma: any feedback?

Someone has provided me with 30ml of Test-E from Orion Pharma.
Why is there so few reviews out there? This forum is about the only one I could find where people are talking about this lab. There's a canadian forum I will not name, that seems to have an agenda against Orion and its owner (calling him a junky). The mods delete all threads about it. What gives?

This is my first injectable cycle, really hope it's not bunk.

Yeah I saw that too, and it did look like just a bunch of bashing, and apologizing for bashing lol

I was sick for liek a dang week and half, but I do see it helping me hold on to muscle for sure. but almost 2 weeks were a waste. I feel and look fuller. will need to give another week, just feeling better now :(

cant find my dang Var thread, if you see it link it here haha. I cant search it in my account for some reason, must be a glitch
It is in the "my cycle" section. Will bump it to top so you can find easy.

As many of you already know from the email that went out, Orion has had to close its doors for a little bit and are no longer accepting orders at the moment. This has been done to avoid a potential security issue and they should be back up and running shortly. Other arrangements have been made for existing clients. Once doors open I will let you all know.

Everything has been settled and doors now open once again, sorry for the delay but it wasn't avoidable and for the safety of the lab as well as all the customers and in this game safety is key. Everyone should have gotten or will be getting an email..

Cheers to all

when do you get back riptropin??

Never, riptropin and hyge factories are closed, they have no active hormone left to replicate.. Anyone selling them are just relabelled generics and most of the generics coming from china are garbage as well unless you have a solid supplier :)

Hyge tried to make a comeback a while back and put out a new "batch" sold it all then then later admitted it was garbage..
Ansomone is back to their 192AA crap
Kefei is in the same boat as rip and hyge but still alot of old batchs out there so be very leary..

Your best bet on the GH market right now is going to be good generics and human grade, stay away from the big box brands from china..
Alot of people will say its not true because there serial numbers work. I can show you 10 suppliers that will relabel generics however you want them with working serial numbers.

At the moment I believe its the test sale as well as HGH and DNP, did you not get an email from Orion bro. If not shoot me an email I'll make sure you get it
Cheers

what brand generic can you have at this time, or you can have human grade??

There is blue top generics available, human grade is available but its crazy ass expensive in Canada, not for the average joe and more for the guy with money to burn. Your better off running a good generic at 6iu instead of 4iu HG when considering price. Again unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket.

Is the Jasdrap@safe-mail.net email still good? I have an issue I would like to talk to you about, Kazmir. However, I do not have the privilege to PM yet.

Orion pharma

Glad to see people chiming in with some feedback. I personally use their products as well and have no issue with anything I have ran, the Leviathan (tnt) was probably the best I have used and my T500 and deca should be kicking in fully in a couple weeks so looking forward to that.
Orion treats people right and supplies quality products at outstanding prices

Hey bro
where can I get my hands on orion??

Why the fuck are you dudes all coming on here and bumping old ass threads. This is also not a source board? What a coincidence that like 20 Canadian dudes decided to sign up in the same day and start posting and commenting on each other's nonsense.

Back