Orion Pharmaceuticals Anavar 50mg/tab Photo's & Review

juced_porkchop

Hey guys!
I picked up about 100 anavar tabs from Orion Pharma to test out their quality.
I have just started them and will be taking 75-100mg ed for 7-8 weeks
With this I am also taking 400mg/ml Test and a ghrp2/sermorelin combo + MT2.
This is a cutter/recomp cycle.
Ill update weekly on these, I have high hopes :)

The packing was great and the tablets look nice and professional, here are some photos:

2014-04-17124056_zpsda3bef76.jpg

2014-04-17124318_zps2e8fcf55.jpg

2014-04-17124051_zps0c28ee6b.jpg

You starting at 50mg or 75? My last run with var (another brand) It was ok at 50, but good at 75. Never ran at 100. I guess quality will dictate as well.

You starting at 50mg or 75? My last run with var (another brand) It was ok at 50, but good at 75. Never ran at 100. I guess quality will dictate as well.

starting at 75mg but have decided to just go with 100mg ed, unless pumps are too much ect. :)
EXCITED! :)

only been days so cant comment much, feel fuller already though, maybe from that synergy of var and creatine i unno :)

starting at 75mg but have decided to just go with 100mg ed, unless pumps are too much ect. :)
EXCITED! :)

only been days so cant comment much, feel fuller already though, maybe from that synergy of var and creatine i unno :)

Keep us updates, id like to see how these work for you, im adding var at the end of my cycle, havent got any yet though, and i want to run it at 100 ed. So be good to see how these work for you?

Looking forward to your review on the var Juiced, kill it in the gym and enjoy the goodies.

You try cutting those tabs yet? They are small so I think I will go get a pill cutter for it rather than use a knife.

I'll ne checking this as well. Var is one of a few that i haven't tried but it's on the grocery list.

You will have great results with the Var. Currently taking there T3 and some HG clen from Orion

Works great and the rep is outstanding. He will help you out in any way possible, great guy.

About to start some HG Testoviron amps and Orion tren eth...look out!!!

Update:
I have been on a heavy cut, prob lower cals too much, but results are coming. Var is keeping me fuller and losing less muscle im sure. pumps are bigger at times and call for a moments break, but I like it. Lower abs ( V shape) is coming and abs defining. look forward to the next weeks as i finish them off. :)
Thanks Orion!

Back