Ostarine logging ~!!!~ Scrawny vegan ->> ripped vegan. Sponsored by SarmsSearch.com

MrHenryBemis

Ostarine logging ~!!!~ Scrawny vegan ->> ripped vegan. Sponsored by SarmsSearch.com

I am 6', 135 and am looking for an overall increase in LBM as well as endurance. I am an egg eating vegan and have a very thin and slim morphology, maybe 5-7% body fat. Always been very strong for my size but I am looking to get a bit more meat on my bones. I run, bike, lift and do yoga. Increasing my calorie and protein intake has not delivered much gains so I'm interested in Ostarine.

Acquired some through the aegis of yjyankee (thanks bud)

Bout to start it @ 10 mg / day, will post progress.

Any advice welcome !

Let's see pics so we can see your progress. Hold a sign on your pic saying, "Hi 'Ology" with today's date please.

How many calories do you eat daily? Just eating food containing complete protein chains should help you achieve tremendous growth!!!

How old are you?

I am 6', 135 and am looking for an overall increase in LBM as well as endurance. I am an egg eating vegan and have a very thin and slim morphology, maybe 5-7% body fat. Always been very strong for my size but I am looking to get a bit more meat on my bones. I run, bike, lift and do yoga. Increasing my calorie and protein intake has not delivered much gains so I'm interested in Ostarine.

Any advice welcome !

Good for you! I'm following.

Question: why 10mg?

Also: please make it known what company is sponsoring this log. :)

I attempt 2500+ calories per day

3-6 eggs (21-42g), nut butters (50-80g), plant protein powder (10-20g), crucifers (broccoli/cauliflower) (10~g) being primary proteins

between 80-120g total protein/day on average

I strive for mostly keto, low to medium carbs, lots of oils

I am 24 years old

re: why 10 mg, have never used anabolics or SARMs before, want to test the waters a bit with a low dose

Last edited:
I don't really want to post pics cuz I have distinguishing tattoos and I compete in mma. I will eventually edit before and after photos to blur the ink and face or something.

So I took a week to scale back from training and recover from two-a-days at the gym before starting. Since starting a few days ago I have not FELT a difference but my PERFORMANCE while sparring is much better already in the first week. I managed to choke out one of the top three highest ranking instructors in our school and a few middle ranked. I am a white belt and this is generally unheard of and usually I just get crushed all day by the same guys. I was not as tired as anyone and I had strength to apply submissions and takedowns at the end of the last round.

This is my current training cycle
Mon-Sat
90 minutes ashtanga yoga
2 hours jiu jitsu, submissions grappling
Bicycle everywhere, 4 - 30 min rides
Sun- rest day

Next week will be 2 - 2 hour jiu jitsu classes six days a week in addition to 90 minutes yoga and biking everywhere. Double days. Hoping this helps with joint pain, old injuries and maintaining 30-40 hours of training every week.

No problem. I understand your concern, but osta is a safe choice, for both men and women. And even with women I suggest at least half of the recommended 25mg per day dose.

Just want you to get the full effect of this awesome compound. :) I'll be following.

Any advice welcome !

bro.......do 25mgs a day. Osta is nothing to be scared of

Been doing 20mg a day and training two two hour jiu jitsu sessions and one two hour yoga session six days a week along with biking around for errands. Very strong and recovering quick though previous aches and pains are not healed yet. Same body weight. Lots of protein in various forms and fruits and veggies, carbs and grains. I did feel very tired but this is normal for such a large training schedule.

Glad to see you've bumped that dose up. Like others have said, get it up to 25mg a day.. That will also help w/ joint/tendon pain.

Post a pic with a sign saying "Sponsored by SarmsSearch" or "Hello Cybr, you sexy beast!!" ;) That way people know you are not making things up - goes a long way. I love logs, but I have seen fake ones too - which is sad.

Back