OT: Canadian Pharmacies

DrJMW

Community Veteran, Fitness Consultant
For those of you not following the news, Canadian pharmacies are hitting the USA in waves. At the present time, folks without prescription insurance are filling their prescriptions at Canadian pharmacies in droves. The savings are about 50%. The current political environment is mixed. Some do not want Americans to import, for they say the drugs are unsafe and they are taking away from the American drug companies. We know this to be untrue, for Canadian standards are high, and it is the same, exact meds we get from the same, exact American drug companies here in the USA. I suggest that everyone without prescription insurance take advantage of this cost savings. Controlled substances cannot be dispensed from any Canadian pharmacy, under any circumstance. But, 99% of the ancillaries are non-controlled, readily available from Canada, and cheaper than in the USA. This opportunity may close up in the future with political and/or economic moves by the government and industry.

canadian var perhaps? :D

yea seems like the us is taking an isolationist-centrist kinda feel lately.

natty said:
canadian var perhaps? :D

yea seems like the us is taking an isolationist-centrist kinda feel lately.

As I stated above, it is illegal for a US citizen to get Controlled substances from Canadian pharmacies--that includes all AAS. The pharmacies even advertise that they will not dispense any Controlled substances to US citizens anyway.

I think this will be shut down eventually. CDN drugs are subsidized by got government which is why they are cheapier. So many people from the US are now buying our drugs that the gov't will not be able to keep the costs down and either taxes will go up or drug prices will.

DrJMW, I am new to this site and I have some questions about HGH. Is there any way we can talk?

Back