OTC Pct has anyone tried it

I been seeing a lot of otc pct products, has anyone used them? If so what is your experience with it versus common pct?

The stuff OTC that I see is pct for supplement use and prohormones. Don't think I would trust it to AAS use. To cheap and easy not to do it right.

I been seeing a lot of otc pct products, has anyone used them? If so what is your experience with it versus common pct?

Better to go with traditional stuff , to be honest they have so called herbs etc and some of them even don't have a trace of clomid and nolva.

Soon I will be going ahead with Doctari Protocol for PCT.:).

I didn't read the ingredients had a buddy of mine tell me about it. So I figured I'd look into it and what better place than here with all this experience. Thanks for the input

Most of those so called pct products or test booster that are all natural will fuck you up if you try to use them as a pct for steroids. Some of them are surprisingly strong to and can cause side effects in certain people. I know clomid and nolva can also cause side effects but at least you know what the side effects are going to be. The natural pct products don't really have any studies behind them. I have personally found that they seem to convert to estrogen a lot of the times.

Back