P-GH experience

EZstreet

Suspended
As was said in another post I emailed Mr.Universe to ask a few questions and make some comments.
Here are the comments

I'm 38 y/o. Totally off EVERYTHING inbetween my 3rd-4th month after almost a year of continuos juicing!
I've been taking the p-gh . i.e. .25cc/3x day or .5 /3xday.

For the most part .5cc /2x day and so far found it amazing and has been about 12 days!

The stuff really is amazing and I actually like it in some ways better than GH becuase gh makes me hold so damn much water(I would like to do them both together alternating the two). I also cant wait to try this with my upcoming cycle.

As for my results: Due to my joint dilema I am holding off on working out till I get this solved(and any juice until my liver profile is normal and remained stable for a solid month). However; I can't help but feel the P-GH is really helping this joint situation in some way. I have vascularity and muscle hardness from sitting on my ass the live long day and seem to be dropping a bit of body fat already(which is pretty amazing in itself). I haven't tried it working out other than I've done 1500 pushups(sets of 150) imediately after hitting p-gh a few days in a row. This made me hard like the tren hard. But my muscle feel full even doing nothing.

I hit my wife up with .25cc twice/day for a couple days and she's been asking what I gave her. She keeps saying her muscles feel really hard and"was that some steroid shit" lol kooky little bitch
Since I told her it was a supplement she's keeps asking me if I'm ordering more &"is there enough for both of us"-The answer is of course a big fat "NO!":laugh3:
MY sleep at the first few days was better(she's slept like a snoring rock). But for me that's kinda faded. I attribute my sleep or lack thereof to the fact that I'm in the process of dropping bodyfat(I'm not really trying I'm just not ordering pizzza and eating wham whams&zing zings). ANYTIME this occurs I turn insomniac & am subject to anxiety(I've been this way for over 20 years!

Though I can't quite get used to the breathless after shotck anxiety...I look forward to them. :dunno:
One thing that has been a constant is that I have had several wet dreams and get awakened by erections plus I have an erection upon rising each and every morning now(plus can't seem to stay away from the 3x section here). The size of my testicles have increased to the point of where I asked Mr.universe if there was something else in it!!!
I then emailed him a pic and he said they're looking really awesome!:eyepoke: :laugh3: JUST JOKING! I don't know the guy to fuck around like that.
Anyhow this one also illicits question from the my silly little wife of"why are your balls so big?" The best way I've found to shut her up is to pop my member in her mouth(works everytime:cool: btw she's 23 y/o-so in case you're wondering her endo gh should be fine .

I dop't like to bullshit people around about & in fact I have a friend who had all his jin kits siezed so I mentioned this as an alternative.

Anyhow I posted how low my free & total test was one here and within a week I will be getting some very comprehensive testing so that I can compare results.

Hope anyone who has the funds to try P-GH gives it ashot because I'm really interested in how others react!

Peace & bottoms up! :40oz:

Last edited:
i don't know, so can hardly argue here: still...

if you take 8-12 iu's of "regular" HGH you get balls of a bull. Now if you are on roids the same time, results may be different for obvious reasons.
You can get hard-ons in the morning from "regular" HGH as well.

If i could i would go for the L-rHGH, needing only 1-2 shots a month and no fridge....

Jeff

I have been on for a week now and I am already starting to lean up and actually have gained a lb., and this is right after coming off cycle. The intense shortness of breath is kinda weird but I look forward to it too bro lol. Makes me feel like the stuff is really working. I feel great and I have been sleeping great. Can't wait to try a 12 week kit with my next cycle.

There is deffinately something to this stuff. Keep posting your results..... I have not herd one thing bad about it from people who have actually taken it. THE STUFF ROCKS!

what ways is this being cycled...is it like gh and most people go 5 days on 2 days off or do you stay on for long times

No tolerance build up at all, and I've maintained an extremely hard physique thorughout my 1mt and sust cycle. I dropped the 1mt and just about done with the Sustanon (sust). I'm staying on the PGH because I still have a vial left from my 12 week kit. Than in a month I'm going to get more and stack it with tren and Winstrol (winny). It's real good shit, and Mr U said that it will not be taken if the government passes the HR bill. Its an awesome loop-hole product that looks like will be around a while as long as growth hormone is not a controlled substance.
DO IT! I love the stuff. I'm stacking it with everything I get my hands on... LOL.

Mr. dB said:
Care to elaborate??? :confused: :dunno: :confused:

It tells you "although it is A STERILE SOLTUION to use only as directed.

Well I do what ever the hell I want!:druggie: :moon: NObody's gonna tell me how to use my p-gh see? :dance2:

I got a bottle left and still loving it!:dance2:

NOw I dosed a friend with .5ml and he said he had dull chest ache for about 3 days after. He's a heavy smoker and sometimes coker so who knows but he's scared of it. Yet not of the numerous other drugs scre him:rolleyes: Oh well.:40oz:

Can someone help me with the dosage on this stuff? It says on universalkits that a 12 week kit contains 3x5mg vials. That would be one vial per month I get that. But then it says to dilute each vial w/ 10ml BS water and dose .25 or .5 ml daily. I'm horrid at math, but I think that would have you going through 3.5 ml a week if you took the lower dose twice a day. In three weeks you would have exhausted your 10 ml. Now 5 days a week would give you 2.5 ml a week, which is exactly 10 ml. EZStreet, are you using it 5 days a week only? I guess this also means that if you use .5 twice a day instead of .25, you only have a six week supply? Can someone help me out?

Yeah dude you're thinking right! The recommended dosage works out like it's to supposed to(as sold for). I just do everything more than directions say.

Shit as a kid I always ate4 10 flintone chewables when the dose was one a day. "One a day" vitamins; I eat 8. Back when I was a kid the window ceils always had lead paint chipping away form them. I got my ass busted for eating lead paint chips there and was told to "never eat ever eat them again!"
But it was too late! I had already aquired a taste for them and went from sneaking them in the morning only to chipping them lose and munching on them all throughout the day.

Back to the p-gh: If you can afford to go 1ml/day and still take a day off(because maybe it keeps you from building a tolerance to it) then go for it. If you're on a budget and believe you should do what UK recommends to the letter,go for it!
@.5ml/day/5days on/2 off I'm sure you'll get the desired benfits as they suggest.

nyc said:
I assume he is wondering if it is being injected. I have heard that people are injecting it.

Oh. Sheesh! Why so coy about it Fantom?

Oh, and IM or SC?

Does anyone have a experience with taking it sublingualy vs injecting it? I'm wondering if the results are better injecting. I've on my 2nd vial right now but not sure if it's worth going to the trouble of getting a needle. I'm not aware of any sensation of shortness of breath or anxiety so I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something here.

Sterling it's for injection bro, and if you are taking it sublingually your wasting it. Go get a slin pin. I would never do anything above a 1/2cc at one time. It'll knock you on your ass... I have to laugh when I see other people saying that GABA at 5g a day works just as well. LOL. Not even a comparison to this stuff.... -btw, I have dogged Mr. U and not recomended products he sells to friends in the past, even publically, so don't even think I'm working for him. I'm just an extremely happy customer with this particular product and I try to just tell it like it is. Whoever put this together knew their shit. Looks like growth, mixes like growth, and deffintely has some kick to it. I'm suprised people have'nt tried to use it as a counterfeit to uneducated gym idiots. Later...

Thanks guyz. Ordered a 12 monther. Don't know yet if I'll to .5 a day or 1 ml a day. Probably will stack with IGF-1 L3 though for that double designer peptide effect! Now if I could just get my hands on a myostatin inhibitor (not that myostat crap but the real deal) I'd be future perfect for real. Thanks again for the advice.

BTW, all in favor of IM or is SubQ OK as well?

Back