p-gh sleep question

Brock Landers

First and foremost, I just want to thank universalkits for the awesome service...thanks guys :). Secondly I just had a question concerning my sleep while on this product. I've been using .25 twice a day for the past week and a half, and so far so good. I get the shortness of breath/tingling shortly after injecting, and sincerely feel as though I'm in a better overall mood. When it comes to sleeping I fall asleep no problem, however since I've been on I find myself waking up every 1.5-2 hours for no reason whatsoever. After I wake up during these times it will take another 15-30 mins to go back to sleep. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this, and what the reasoning behind this effect might be? I know it gives you a feeling of a slight energy surge, so I take it an hour or two before bed. Thank you kindly for any input.
Brock

Last edited:
I never had any feelings of an "energy surge" at all on PGH, in fact it made me want to lie down. I seem to remember when I did best on it, it was right before bed. If I had waited more than an hour, then I would have more problems falling asleep.

5 grams of GABA didn't magically keep me in REM all night either.

Back